"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - email@example.com - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Plath, 53, of Clemmons, N.C., formally of the Lanesboro-Preston area, died October 26, 2003, at the home of a friend in East Bend, N.C.
Shirlee Mae Clarke was born July 11, 1950, in Sioux City, Iowa, and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1969. She married Terry O’Connor of Preston and they lived in the area until their divorce. She married Rodney Plath of Ceylon, Minn., and they lived in Clemmons, where they drove truck and managed an apartment complex until their divorce. In Clemmons, she worked at Wachovia Bank for 13 years and was associated with Bridgeways Trucking at the time of her death. Survivors include two daughters, Tammy (Dan) Becker of Granada, Minn., and Tricia (Ron) Helmich of Sherburn, Minn.; a son, Travis (Cindy) O’Connor of Fairmont, Minn.; six grandchildren; her parents, Al and Helen Clarke of Worland, Wyo.; two brothers, Ric (Pat) Clarke of Shreveport, La., and Craig Clarke of Rochester; and a sister, Jan (Bob) Kling of Worland, Wyo. A memorial service for Shirlee Plath was November 10, 2003 in Memory Gardens Cemetery in Worthington, Minn. The Rev. Jeff Kichs officiated.