"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Plath, 53, of Clemmons, N.C., formally of the Lanesboro-Preston area, died October 26, 2003, at the home of a friend in East Bend, N.C.
Shirlee Mae Clarke was born July 11, 1950, in Sioux City, Iowa, and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1969. She married Terry O’Connor of Preston and they lived in the area until their divorce. She married Rodney Plath of Ceylon, Minn., and they lived in Clemmons, where they drove truck and managed an apartment complex until their divorce. In Clemmons, she worked at Wachovia Bank for 13 years and was associated with Bridgeways Trucking at the time of her death. Survivors include two daughters, Tammy (Dan) Becker of Granada, Minn., and Tricia (Ron) Helmich of Sherburn, Minn.; a son, Travis (Cindy) O’Connor of Fairmont, Minn.; six grandchildren; her parents, Al and Helen Clarke of Worland, Wyo.; two brothers, Ric (Pat) Clarke of Shreveport, La., and Craig Clarke of Rochester; and a sister, Jan (Bob) Kling of Worland, Wyo. A memorial service for Shirlee Plath was November 10, 2003 in Memory Gardens Cemetery in Worthington, Minn. The Rev. Jeff Kichs officiated.