"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Plath, 53, of Clemmons, N.C., formally of the Lanesboro-Preston area, died October 26, 2003, at the home of a friend in East Bend, N.C.
Shirlee Mae Clarke was born July 11, 1950, in Sioux City, Iowa, and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1969. She married Terry O’Connor of Preston and they lived in the area until their divorce. She married Rodney Plath of Ceylon, Minn., and they lived in Clemmons, where they drove truck and managed an apartment complex until their divorce. In Clemmons, she worked at Wachovia Bank for 13 years and was associated with Bridgeways Trucking at the time of her death. Survivors include two daughters, Tammy (Dan) Becker of Granada, Minn., and Tricia (Ron) Helmich of Sherburn, Minn.; a son, Travis (Cindy) O’Connor of Fairmont, Minn.; six grandchildren; her parents, Al and Helen Clarke of Worland, Wyo.; two brothers, Ric (Pat) Clarke of Shreveport, La., and Craig Clarke of Rochester; and a sister, Jan (Bob) Kling of Worland, Wyo. A memorial service for Shirlee Plath was November 10, 2003 in Memory Gardens Cemetery in Worthington, Minn. The Rev. Jeff Kichs officiated.