"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Plath, 53, of Clemmons, N.C., formally of the Lanesboro-Preston area, died October 26, 2003, at the home of a friend in East Bend, N.C.
Shirlee Mae Clarke was born July 11, 1950, in Sioux City, Iowa, and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1969. She married Terry O’Connor of Preston and they lived in the area until their divorce. She married Rodney Plath of Ceylon, Minn., and they lived in Clemmons, where they drove truck and managed an apartment complex until their divorce. In Clemmons, she worked at Wachovia Bank for 13 years and was associated with Bridgeways Trucking at the time of her death. Survivors include two daughters, Tammy (Dan) Becker of Granada, Minn., and Tricia (Ron) Helmich of Sherburn, Minn.; a son, Travis (Cindy) O’Connor of Fairmont, Minn.; six grandchildren; her parents, Al and Helen Clarke of Worland, Wyo.; two brothers, Ric (Pat) Clarke of Shreveport, La., and Craig Clarke of Rochester; and a sister, Jan (Bob) Kling of Worland, Wyo. A memorial service for Shirlee Plath was November 10, 2003 in Memory Gardens Cemetery in Worthington, Minn. The Rev. Jeff Kichs officiated.