"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Plath, 53, of Clemmons, N.C., formally of the Lanesboro-Preston area, died October 26, 2003, at the home of a friend in East Bend, N.C.
Shirlee Mae Clarke was born July 11, 1950, in Sioux City, Iowa, and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1969. She married Terry O’Connor of Preston and they lived in the area until their divorce. She married Rodney Plath of Ceylon, Minn., and they lived in Clemmons, where they drove truck and managed an apartment complex until their divorce. In Clemmons, she worked at Wachovia Bank for 13 years and was associated with Bridgeways Trucking at the time of her death. Survivors include two daughters, Tammy (Dan) Becker of Granada, Minn., and Tricia (Ron) Helmich of Sherburn, Minn.; a son, Travis (Cindy) O’Connor of Fairmont, Minn.; six grandchildren; her parents, Al and Helen Clarke of Worland, Wyo.; two brothers, Ric (Pat) Clarke of Shreveport, La., and Craig Clarke of Rochester; and a sister, Jan (Bob) Kling of Worland, Wyo. A memorial service for Shirlee Plath was November 10, 2003 in Memory Gardens Cemetery in Worthington, Minn. The Rev. Jeff Kichs officiated.