"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, June 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:31, Jun 29th 2016 - Paul Little - Thanks for the input Derek. I was going to respond and but you said it ... [Read More]
- 12:04:41, Jun 29th 2016 - Derek Stevens - @Redhorse51: Seems to me you are the hypocrite, to berate someone on ... [Read More]
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Telvin Ness, 90, of Spring Grove, died October 30, 2003 at Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Born Oct. 25, 1913, in Blackhammer Township of Houston County near Spring Grove, he attended a rural school in the township. He was a lifelong resident of the Blackhammer-Spring Grove area. He belonged to the Blackhammer Swift Scooters 4-H Club in his youth. He married Helen Margaret Thorson on May 17, 1938, in Decorah, Iowa. She died Jan. 12, 1998. Mr. Ness was a farmer for years. The couple moved to Spring Grove at retirement. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church. Survivors include a daughter, Laurel (Jerry) Gatz of Bloomington, Minn.; a brother Clarence of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Hilda Johnson of Minneapolis; Helen Holte of Caledonia and Sylvia Gaustad of Owatonna. He was preceded in death by his wife and a brother. The funeral for Arnold Telvin Ness was November 4, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church, Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Roble Funeral Home, Spring Grove, was in charge of arrangements.