"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
- 4:08:48, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Miner is a decent guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be Sheriff ... [Read More]
- 11:50:32, Oct 29th 2014 - lets get this straight... - well concerned voter with your logic of thinking I would ... [Read More]
- 12:23:06, Oct 28th 2014 - Concerned Voter - Iknowsemn, you forgot to mention Tom Kasse's time on the Kingsland ... [Read More]
- 6:57:44, Oct 28th 2014 - whatever - So doc.....name them! ... [Read More]
- 9:14:13, Oct 27th 2014 - At remember - Don't worry, I highly doubt people are going to be taking advice from M ... [Read More]
- 1:20:47, Oct 27th 2014 - doc - Now and then I need a good chuckle. 97% of scientists disagree with you and you ... [Read More]
- 2:11:06, Oct 26th 2014 - Becky Hoff - I would just like to clarify that the Harmony Community Garden project ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Telvin Ness, 90, of Spring Grove, died October 30, 2003 at Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Born Oct. 25, 1913, in Blackhammer Township of Houston County near Spring Grove, he attended a rural school in the township. He was a lifelong resident of the Blackhammer-Spring Grove area. He belonged to the Blackhammer Swift Scooters 4-H Club in his youth. He married Helen Margaret Thorson on May 17, 1938, in Decorah, Iowa. She died Jan. 12, 1998. Mr. Ness was a farmer for years. The couple moved to Spring Grove at retirement. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church. Survivors include a daughter, Laurel (Jerry) Gatz of Bloomington, Minn.; a brother Clarence of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Hilda Johnson of Minneapolis; Helen Holte of Caledonia and Sylvia Gaustad of Owatonna. He was preceded in death by his wife and a brother. The funeral for Arnold Telvin Ness was November 4, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church, Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Roble Funeral Home, Spring Grove, was in charge of arrangements.