"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Telvin Ness, 90, of Spring Grove, died October 30, 2003 at Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Born Oct. 25, 1913, in Blackhammer Township of Houston County near Spring Grove, he attended a rural school in the township. He was a lifelong resident of the Blackhammer-Spring Grove area. He belonged to the Blackhammer Swift Scooters 4-H Club in his youth. He married Helen Margaret Thorson on May 17, 1938, in Decorah, Iowa. She died Jan. 12, 1998. Mr. Ness was a farmer for years. The couple moved to Spring Grove at retirement. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church. Survivors include a daughter, Laurel (Jerry) Gatz of Bloomington, Minn.; a brother Clarence of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Hilda Johnson of Minneapolis; Helen Holte of Caledonia and Sylvia Gaustad of Owatonna. He was preceded in death by his wife and a brother. The funeral for Arnold Telvin Ness was November 4, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church, Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Roble Funeral Home, Spring Grove, was in charge of arrangements.