"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Telvin Ness, 90, of Spring Grove, died October 30, 2003 at Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Born Oct. 25, 1913, in Blackhammer Township of Houston County near Spring Grove, he attended a rural school in the township. He was a lifelong resident of the Blackhammer-Spring Grove area. He belonged to the Blackhammer Swift Scooters 4-H Club in his youth. He married Helen Margaret Thorson on May 17, 1938, in Decorah, Iowa. She died Jan. 12, 1998. Mr. Ness was a farmer for years. The couple moved to Spring Grove at retirement. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church. Survivors include a daughter, Laurel (Jerry) Gatz of Bloomington, Minn.; a brother Clarence of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Hilda Johnson of Minneapolis; Helen Holte of Caledonia and Sylvia Gaustad of Owatonna. He was preceded in death by his wife and a brother. The funeral for Arnold Telvin Ness was November 4, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church, Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Roble Funeral Home, Spring Grove, was in charge of arrangements.