"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteūüĎć - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold L. Kohn, 88, of Spring Valley, an area farmer, died November 4, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital following a brief illness.
Born July 3, 1915, in Bloomfield Township, Fillmore County, to August and Louis (Krahn) Kohn. He grew up on the family farm and lived and farmed there all his life. He married Laura Horsman, and they were later divorced. Mr. Kohn was a member of Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley and a former member of Zion Lutheran Church in Spring Valley. Survivors include a daughter, Carol L. Kohn of Spring Valley. He was preceded in death by an infant son and four brothers. A memorial service for Harold L. Kohn was November 7, 2003 at Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.