"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold L. Kohn, 88, of Spring Valley, an area farmer, died November 4, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital following a brief illness.
Born July 3, 1915, in Bloomfield Township, Fillmore County, to August and Louis (Krahn) Kohn. He grew up on the family farm and lived and farmed there all his life. He married Laura Horsman, and they were later divorced. Mr. Kohn was a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley and a former member of Zion Lutheran Church in Spring Valley. Survivors include a daughter, Carol L. Kohn of Spring Valley. He was preceded in death by an infant son and four brothers. A memorial service for Harold L. Kohn was November 7, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.