"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold L. Kohn, 88, of Spring Valley, an area farmer, died November 4, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital following a brief illness.
Born July 3, 1915, in Bloomfield Township, Fillmore County, to August and Louis (Krahn) Kohn. He grew up on the family farm and lived and farmed there all his life. He married Laura Horsman, and they were later divorced. Mr. Kohn was a member of Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley and a former member of Zion Lutheran Church in Spring Valley. Survivors include a daughter, Carol L. Kohn of Spring Valley. He was preceded in death by an infant son and four brothers. A memorial service for Harold L. Kohn was November 7, 2003 at Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.