"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold L. Kohn, 88, of Spring Valley, an area farmer, died November 4, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital following a brief illness.
Born July 3, 1915, in Bloomfield Township, Fillmore County, to August and Louis (Krahn) Kohn. He grew up on the family farm and lived and farmed there all his life. He married Laura Horsman, and they were later divorced. Mr. Kohn was a member of Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley and a former member of Zion Lutheran Church in Spring Valley. Survivors include a daughter, Carol L. Kohn of Spring Valley. He was preceded in death by an infant son and four brothers. A memorial service for Harold L. Kohn was November 7, 2003 at Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.