"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold L. Kohn, 88, of Spring Valley, an area farmer, died November 4, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital following a brief illness.
Born July 3, 1915, in Bloomfield Township, Fillmore County, to August and Louis (Krahn) Kohn. He grew up on the family farm and lived and farmed there all his life. He married Laura Horsman, and they were later divorced. Mr. Kohn was a member of Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley and a former member of Zion Lutheran Church in Spring Valley. Survivors include a daughter, Carol L. Kohn of Spring Valley. He was preceded in death by an infant son and four brothers. A memorial service for Harold L. Kohn was November 7, 2003 at Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.