"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lucile Kavanagh, 87, of Spring Valley, a retired secretary, died November 2, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived since 1998.
Born Feb. 18, 1916, in Spring Valley, she graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1934 and from Rochester Junior College in 1938. She was a medical secretary at Mayo Clinic for 39 years. She is survived by cousins. Two sisters preceded her in death. The funeral for Lucile Kavanagh was November 5, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen of Faith United Methodist Church officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.