"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lucille Mae Hovey, 81, of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, a farm homemaker and former postal clerk, died November 1, 2003 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony where she had lived 21 years.
Lucille Mae Kirschman was born July 7, 1922, in Red Lake Falls, Minn., grew up in Ridgeway, Iowa, and graduated from Cresco, Iowa, High School. During World War II, Lucille was a WAVE and after her discharge from the Navy worked for the Howard County Draft Board. On Feb. 19, 1954, she married Merland R. Hovey and they farmed in rural Lime Springs. She was a member of the Saetersdal Lutheran Church. Survivors include her husband; a son, David (Linda Gesell) of Lime Springs; three daughters, Linda (Lou) Ortiz of Woodbury, Minn., Pam (Craig) Mensink of rural Preston and Carol (Jeff) Dadd of Burnsville, Minn.; and five grandchildren. Two sisters and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Lucille Mae Hovey was November 4, 2003 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Lime Springs. Burial was in the church cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.