"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Diana Danielson, 55, of Spring Valley, a former Rochester teacher, died October 30, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient one day.
Diana Kaye Johnson was born March 10, 1948, in Sioux Falls, S.D., graduated from Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls in 1966 and graduated from Northern State College in Aberdeen, S.D., in 1970 with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education. She taught at Harriet Bishop School in Rochester from 1970 to 1978. On Aug. 3, 1974, she married Lyle Danielson at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Rochester. She was a community and church volunteer. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sara, of River Falls, Wis.; a son, Brian, of Rochester; her father, Gerald Johnson Sr., of Sioux Falls; two brothers, Gerald (Sandra) Johnson Jr., of Garretson, S.D., and Mark (Deanna) Johnson of Sioux Falls; and a sister, Carla (Doug) Johnson of Sioux Falls. She was preceded in death by her mother. The funeral for Diana Danielson was November 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Dennis Timmerman and Bernard Daiker co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of the arrangements.