"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Diana Danielson, 55, of Spring Valley, a former Rochester teacher, died October 30, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient one day.
Diana Kaye Johnson was born March 10, 1948, in Sioux Falls, S.D., graduated from Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls in 1966 and graduated from Northern State College in Aberdeen, S.D., in 1970 with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education. She taught at Harriet Bishop School in Rochester from 1970 to 1978. On Aug. 3, 1974, she married Lyle Danielson at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Rochester. She was a community and church volunteer. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sara, of River Falls, Wis.; a son, Brian, of Rochester; her father, Gerald Johnson Sr., of Sioux Falls; two brothers, Gerald (Sandra) Johnson Jr., of Garretson, S.D., and Mark (Deanna) Johnson of Sioux Falls; and a sister, Carla (Doug) Johnson of Sioux Falls. She was preceded in death by her mother. The funeral for Diana Danielson was November 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Dennis Timmerman and Bernard Daiker co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of the arrangements.