"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 6:45:12, Oct 20th 2014 - olliesemn - Thank you mayor for defending the ruling minority,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Diana Danielson, 55, of Spring Valley, a former Rochester teacher, died October 30, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient one day.
Diana Kaye Johnson was born March 10, 1948, in Sioux Falls, S.D., graduated from Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls in 1966 and graduated from Northern State College in Aberdeen, S.D., in 1970 with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education. She taught at Harriet Bishop School in Rochester from 1970 to 1978. On Aug. 3, 1974, she married Lyle Danielson at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Rochester. She was a community and church volunteer. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sara, of River Falls, Wis.; a son, Brian, of Rochester; her father, Gerald Johnson Sr., of Sioux Falls; two brothers, Gerald (Sandra) Johnson Jr., of Garretson, S.D., and Mark (Deanna) Johnson of Sioux Falls; and a sister, Carla (Doug) Johnson of Sioux Falls. She was preceded in death by her mother. The funeral for Diana Danielson was November 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Dennis Timmerman and Bernard Daiker co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of the arrangements.