"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Diana Danielson, 55, of Spring Valley, a former Rochester teacher, died October 30, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient one day.
Diana Kaye Johnson was born March 10, 1948, in Sioux Falls, S.D., graduated from Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls in 1966 and graduated from Northern State College in Aberdeen, S.D., in 1970 with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education. She taught at Harriet Bishop School in Rochester from 1970 to 1978. On Aug. 3, 1974, she married Lyle Danielson at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Rochester. She was a community and church volunteer. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sara, of River Falls, Wis.; a son, Brian, of Rochester; her father, Gerald Johnson Sr., of Sioux Falls; two brothers, Gerald (Sandra) Johnson Jr., of Garretson, S.D., and Mark (Deanna) Johnson of Sioux Falls; and a sister, Carla (Doug) Johnson of Sioux Falls. She was preceded in death by her mother. The funeral for Diana Danielson was November 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Dennis Timmerman and Bernard Daiker co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of the arrangements.