"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Diana Danielson, 55, of Spring Valley, a former Rochester teacher, died October 30, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient one day.
Diana Kaye Johnson was born March 10, 1948, in Sioux Falls, S.D., graduated from Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls in 1966 and graduated from Northern State College in Aberdeen, S.D., in 1970 with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education. She taught at Harriet Bishop School in Rochester from 1970 to 1978. On Aug. 3, 1974, she married Lyle Danielson at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Rochester. She was a community and church volunteer. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sara, of River Falls, Wis.; a son, Brian, of Rochester; her father, Gerald Johnson Sr., of Sioux Falls; two brothers, Gerald (Sandra) Johnson Jr., of Garretson, S.D., and Mark (Deanna) Johnson of Sioux Falls; and a sister, Carla (Doug) Johnson of Sioux Falls. She was preceded in death by her mother. The funeral for Diana Danielson was November 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Dennis Timmerman and Bernard Daiker co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of the arrangements.