"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John N. Connelly, 85, of Lanesboro, died November 2, 2003 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where he had lived since April of 2003.
He was born June 8, 1918, in rural Lanesboro, and in 1938 graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Oct. 26, 1946, he married Betty Danielson. Mrs. Connelly was employed at Rush Products in Rushford for 12 years. Mr. Connelly farmed the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1860. He raised sheep, pigs and milked cows from 1938 to 1982, when he moved to Lanesboro. He also worked at the sales barn in Lanesboro for 26 years. Survivors include his wife; one son, Bob (Marlene) of rural Lanesboro; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. One infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for John N. Connelly was November 5, 2003 at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Lanesboro. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.