"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John N. Connelly, 85, of Lanesboro, died November 2, 2003 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where he had lived since April of 2003.
He was born June 8, 1918, in rural Lanesboro, and in 1938 graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Oct. 26, 1946, he married Betty Danielson. Mrs. Connelly was employed at Rush Products in Rushford for 12 years. Mr. Connelly farmed the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1860. He raised sheep, pigs and milked cows from 1938 to 1982, when he moved to Lanesboro. He also worked at the sales barn in Lanesboro for 26 years. Survivors include his wife; one son, Bob (Marlene) of rural Lanesboro; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. One infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for John N. Connelly was November 5, 2003 at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Lanesboro. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.