"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John N. Connelly, 85, of Lanesboro, died November 2, 2003 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where he had lived since April of 2003.
He was born June 8, 1918, in rural Lanesboro, and in 1938 graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Oct. 26, 1946, he married Betty Danielson. Mrs. Connelly was employed at Rush Products in Rushford for 12 years. Mr. Connelly farmed the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1860. He raised sheep, pigs and milked cows from 1938 to 1982, when he moved to Lanesboro. He also worked at the sales barn in Lanesboro for 26 years. Survivors include his wife; one son, Bob (Marlene) of rural Lanesboro; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. One infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for John N. Connelly was November 5, 2003 at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Lanesboro. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.