"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John N. Connelly, 85, of Lanesboro, died November 2, 2003 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where he had lived since April of 2003.
He was born June 8, 1918, in rural Lanesboro, and in 1938 graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Oct. 26, 1946, he married Betty Danielson. Mrs. Connelly was employed at Rush Products in Rushford for 12 years. Mr. Connelly farmed the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1860. He raised sheep, pigs and milked cows from 1938 to 1982, when he moved to Lanesboro. He also worked at the sales barn in Lanesboro for 26 years. Survivors include his wife; one son, Bob (Marlene) of rural Lanesboro; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. One infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for John N. Connelly was November 5, 2003 at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Lanesboro. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.