"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
- 2:25:20, May 28th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- I had not had a chance to respond to your post but "shame on y ... [Read More]
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John N. Connelly, 85, of Lanesboro, died November 2, 2003 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where he had lived since April of 2003.
He was born June 8, 1918, in rural Lanesboro, and in 1938 graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Oct. 26, 1946, he married Betty Danielson. Mrs. Connelly was employed at Rush Products in Rushford for 12 years. Mr. Connelly farmed the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1860. He raised sheep, pigs and milked cows from 1938 to 1982, when he moved to Lanesboro. He also worked at the sales barn in Lanesboro for 26 years. Survivors include his wife; one son, Bob (Marlene) of rural Lanesboro; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. One infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for John N. Connelly was November 5, 2003 at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Lanesboro. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.