"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Melbourne Curtis Storlie, 73, of rural Mabel, a lifelong resident of the Spring Grove-Mabel area, died November 10, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home In Mabel.
He was born May 27, 1930, in Spring Grove. He attended Spring Grove Public School and two years of agricultural school. From 1952 to 1954, he served in the Army. After his discharge, he began farming with his brother and continued to farm after his death in 1972. On May 11, 1957, he married Kathleen Skifton at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Caledonia. Mr. Storlie was a lifelong member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, served on various church boards and was a member of the Mabel American Legion post. Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Vicky (Tom) Fitzpatrick of Caledonia, Julie (Brian) Johnson of Mabel and Melanie (Jeff) Kath of Preston; seven grandchildren; and two sisters, Beverly (Dave) Thompson of Minisee, Calif., and Janice (Gerald) Tjepkes of Racine. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Melbourne Curtis Storlie was November 13, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Zane Anderson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery with military rites by American Legion Post 299 of Mabel. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.