"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eldred Rockvam, 85, of Chatfield, died November 6, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center.
Mr. Rockvam was born Feb. 28, 1918, in rural Chatfield. He married Edna Sample on March 14, 1967, in Rochester. She preceded him in death. He served in the Army in 1946 and 1947. He attended Dunwoody Automotive School in Minneapolis and then owned Rocky’s Auto Service in Chatfield. He lived in Chatfield until retiring in 1991, when he moved to Rochester. He then lived at Sunrise Cottages for five years until moving back to Chatfield to live at Chosen Valley Care Center. He was a member of Church of Christ in Rochester. Survivors include a daughter, Jean (Rodney) Higgins of Rochester; a grandchild; two brothers, Norman (Louise) of Rochester and Donald (Ruth) of Webster, Wis.; and a sister, Lois (Paul) Gardner of Rochester. The funeral for Eldred “Rocky” Rockvam was November 9, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Kevin Raynor officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.