"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eldred Rockvam, 85, of Chatfield, died November 6, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center.
Mr. Rockvam was born Feb. 28, 1918, in rural Chatfield. He married Edna Sample on March 14, 1967, in Rochester. She preceded him in death. He served in the Army in 1946 and 1947. He attended Dunwoody Automotive School in Minneapolis and then owned Rocky’s Auto Service in Chatfield. He lived in Chatfield until retiring in 1991, when he moved to Rochester. He then lived at Sunrise Cottages for five years until moving back to Chatfield to live at Chosen Valley Care Center. He was a member of Church of Christ in Rochester. Survivors include a daughter, Jean (Rodney) Higgins of Rochester; a grandchild; two brothers, Norman (Louise) of Rochester and Donald (Ruth) of Webster, Wis.; and a sister, Lois (Paul) Gardner of Rochester. The funeral for Eldred “Rocky” Rockvam was November 9, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Kevin Raynor officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.