"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eldred Rockvam, 85, of Chatfield, died November 6, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center.
Mr. Rockvam was born Feb. 28, 1918, in rural Chatfield. He married Edna Sample on March 14, 1967, in Rochester. She preceded him in death. He served in the Army in 1946 and 1947. He attended Dunwoody Automotive School in Minneapolis and then owned Rocky’s Auto Service in Chatfield. He lived in Chatfield until retiring in 1991, when he moved to Rochester. He then lived at Sunrise Cottages for five years until moving back to Chatfield to live at Chosen Valley Care Center. He was a member of Church of Christ in Rochester. Survivors include a daughter, Jean (Rodney) Higgins of Rochester; a grandchild; two brothers, Norman (Louise) of Rochester and Donald (Ruth) of Webster, Wis.; and a sister, Lois (Paul) Gardner of Rochester. The funeral for Eldred “Rocky” Rockvam was November 9, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Kevin Raynor officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.