"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Willard TerMaat, 72, of rural Preston, a lifelong area farmer, died November 15, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born March 12, 1931, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County to Clarence and Geneva (Vrieze) TerMaat. Mr. TerMaat was a member of Greenleafton Reformed Church, where he served as a deacon and treasurer. He never married. He is survived by cousins. The funeral for Willard TerMaat was November 19, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church, with the Revs. Ron Sikkema and Mark Rader co-officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.