"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Willard TerMaat, 72, of rural Preston, a lifelong area farmer, died November 15, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born March 12, 1931, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County to Clarence and Geneva (Vrieze) TerMaat. Mr. TerMaat was a member of Greenleafton Reformed Church, where he served as a deacon and treasurer. He never married. He is survived by cousins. The funeral for Willard TerMaat was November 19, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church, with the Revs. Ron Sikkema and Mark Rader co-officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.