"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Willard TerMaat, 72, of rural Preston, a lifelong area farmer, died November 15, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born March 12, 1931, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County to Clarence and Geneva (Vrieze) TerMaat. Mr. TerMaat was a member of Greenleafton Reformed Church, where he served as a deacon and treasurer. He never married. He is survived by cousins. The funeral for Willard TerMaat was November 19, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church, with the Revs. Ron Sikkema and Mark Rader co-officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.