"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:27:02, Oct 13th 2015 - SVresident - I think that it is inaccurate to say that the parents are the main cause ... [Read More]
- 1:46:04, Oct 13th 2015 - PTown - No, Jason, you are NOT alone!! I agree 110% with everything this article stat ... [Read More]
- 1:38:52, Oct 13th 2015 - Ms - @SV Grad Definitely a bad sign when no teachers want to live in Spring Valley O ... [Read More]
- 11:07:34, Oct 13th 2015 - SV Grad - Has anyone ever questioned why the Kingsland School board always seems to ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Oct 13th 2015 - Youth - Why not use the money to build something the kids can do, seeing there is not ... [Read More]
- 3:34:09, Oct 12th 2015 - Stupid is as stupid does - I wonder what kind of crooked deal the Village and the cit ... [Read More]
- 11:53:06, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Peggy, you are so far out in left field we would need a telescope to see ... [Read More]
- 11:43:25, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 11:41:59, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 9:42:53, Oct 12th 2015 - Wykoff - I will be moving my child to Chatfield next year. They might as well switch ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert C. Stensgard , 78, of Rushford, a longtime area farmer, died November 12, 2003 at his home.
He was born Jan. 25, 1925, in Norway Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 17, 1942, he married Margaret Berge in Lanesboro. Mr. Stensgard farmed in the Bratsberg area until the time of his death. Survivors include his wife; a son, Ron (Martha) of Rushford; two daughters, Marlys (Marlyn Mattison) of Zumbro Falls and Betty (Rex) Manion of Stewartville; eight grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Leland of Rushford. The funeral for Robert C. Stensgard was November 15, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.