"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, Dec 19th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - HE IS A CLASS ACT AND APPARENTLY HIS WIFE IS ALSO. ENJOY RETIREMENT TOG ... [Read More]
- 12:39:46, Dec 19th 2014 - Vegaia - Peace? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kin ... [Read More]
- 9:29:07, Dec 19th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Rest in Peace Daryl. Classmate of 73, Judy ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert C. Stensgard , 78, of Rushford, a longtime area farmer, died November 12, 2003 at his home.
He was born Jan. 25, 1925, in Norway Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 17, 1942, he married Margaret Berge in Lanesboro. Mr. Stensgard farmed in the Bratsberg area until the time of his death. Survivors include his wife; a son, Ron (Martha) of Rushford; two daughters, Marlys (Marlyn Mattison) of Zumbro Falls and Betty (Rex) Manion of Stewartville; eight grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Leland of Rushford. The funeral for Robert C. Stensgard was November 15, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.