"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
- 9:52:57, Feb 23rd 2015 - unending - I appreciate how you didnt bash closing "big box" stores and their employe ... [Read More]
- 10:19:04, Feb 20th 2015 - doc - Liquor license for Kwik Trip? LMFAO ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert C. Stensgard , 78, of Rushford, a longtime area farmer, died November 12, 2003 at his home.
He was born Jan. 25, 1925, in Norway Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 17, 1942, he married Margaret Berge in Lanesboro. Mr. Stensgard farmed in the Bratsberg area until the time of his death. Survivors include his wife; a son, Ron (Martha) of Rushford; two daughters, Marlys (Marlyn Mattison) of Zumbro Falls and Betty (Rex) Manion of Stewartville; eight grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Leland of Rushford. The funeral for Robert C. Stensgard was November 15, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.