"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ella Ringkob, 96, of Spring Valley, formerly of Jackson, Minn., died November 15, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center.
Ella Moeller was born Oct. 31, 1907, in Alpha, Minn., the daughter of Jerry and Dora (Bliesmer) Moeller. She married George V. Ringkob in Jackson County. The couple made their home in Jackson, where Ella was a homemaker. He died March 30, 1991. She moved to Kasson in 1991 and to Spring Valley in 1998. Mrs. Ringkob was a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Jackson. She is survived by four grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one son, George E; one daughter, Lorna L. Erichsen; and two sisters. A graveside service for Ella Ringkob was November 19, 2003 at Riverside Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Dr. Martin Lucin of Our Saviors Lutheran Church in Jackson officiating. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.