"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - email@example.com - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ella Ringkob, 96, of Spring Valley, formerly of Jackson, Minn., died November 15, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center.
Ella Moeller was born Oct. 31, 1907, in Alpha, Minn., the daughter of Jerry and Dora (Bliesmer) Moeller. She married George V. Ringkob in Jackson County. The couple made their home in Jackson, where Ella was a homemaker. He died March 30, 1991. She moved to Kasson in 1991 and to Spring Valley in 1998. Mrs. Ringkob was a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Jackson. She is survived by four grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one son, George E; one daughter, Lorna L. Erichsen; and two sisters. A graveside service for Ella Ringkob was November 19, 2003 at Riverside Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Dr. Martin Lucin of Our Saviors Lutheran Church in Jackson officiating. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.