"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ella Ringkob, 96, of Spring Valley, formerly of Jackson, Minn., died November 15, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center.
Ella Moeller was born Oct. 31, 1907, in Alpha, Minn., the daughter of Jerry and Dora (Bliesmer) Moeller. She married George V. Ringkob in Jackson County. The couple made their home in Jackson, where Ella was a homemaker. He died March 30, 1991. She moved to Kasson in 1991 and to Spring Valley in 1998. Mrs. Ringkob was a member of Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Jackson. She is survived by four grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one son, George E; one daughter, Lorna L. Erichsen; and two sisters. A graveside service for Ella Ringkob was November 19, 2003 at Riverside Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Dr. Martin Lucin of Our Saviors Lutheran Church in Jackson officiating. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.