"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ella Ringkob, 96, of Spring Valley, formerly of Jackson, Minn., died November 15, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center.
Ella Moeller was born Oct. 31, 1907, in Alpha, Minn., the daughter of Jerry and Dora (Bliesmer) Moeller. She married George V. Ringkob in Jackson County. The couple made their home in Jackson, where Ella was a homemaker. He died March 30, 1991. She moved to Kasson in 1991 and to Spring Valley in 1998. Mrs. Ringkob was a member of Our Saviorís Lutheran Church in Jackson. She is survived by four grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one son, George E; one daughter, Lorna L. Erichsen; and two sisters. A graveside service for Ella Ringkob was November 19, 2003 at Riverside Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Dr. Martin Lucin of Our Saviors Lutheran Church in Jackson officiating. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.