"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ella Ringkob, 96, of Spring Valley, formerly of Jackson, Minn., died November 15, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center.
Ella Moeller was born Oct. 31, 1907, in Alpha, Minn., the daughter of Jerry and Dora (Bliesmer) Moeller. She married George V. Ringkob in Jackson County. The couple made their home in Jackson, where Ella was a homemaker. He died March 30, 1991. She moved to Kasson in 1991 and to Spring Valley in 1998. Mrs. Ringkob was a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Jackson. She is survived by four grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one son, George E; one daughter, Lorna L. Erichsen; and two sisters. A graveside service for Ella Ringkob was November 19, 2003 at Riverside Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Dr. Martin Lucin of Our Saviors Lutheran Church in Jackson officiating. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.