"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Howard A. Poshusta, 92, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died November 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where he had lived three years.
Born Aug. 20, 1911, in Mason City, he graduated from St. Joseph High School there in 1930 and attended Mason City Junior College for two years. On Oct. 19, 1935, he married Marian Barr in Mason City. They lived in Mason City until 1953 and then lived in Rochester until moving to Chatfield in 1971. In Rochester he worked in sales for Southern Minnesota Supply and Sealed Power Corp. His wife died July 1, 1996. Mr. Poshusta was a member of the Knights of Columbus in Rochester. Survivors include a son, Leonard (Linda) of Mazeppa; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and a sister, Mary Jane (Roy) Sall of Iowa Falls, Iowa. A daughter and four brothers preceded him in death. The funeral for Howard A. Poshusta was November 21, 2003 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Elmwood Cemetery in Mason City, Iowa. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.