"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Olga Dina Ellingson, 105, of Spring Grove, died November 13, 2003 in Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Olga Sanness was born April 9, 1898, in rural Spring Grove and lived her entire life in this area. She attended agriculture school in Minneapolis and was an excellent seamstress. She married Alvin Ellingson on March 27, 1926, in the parsonage in Caledonia. The couple farmed in Houston County. He died in 1972. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and its women's groups, and was an honorary member of the Sons of Norway and the Tweeten Hospital Auxiliary. She is survived by nieces and nephews. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Olga Dina Ellingson was November 17, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.