"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Olga Dina Ellingson, 105, of Spring Grove, died November 13, 2003 in Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Olga Sanness was born April 9, 1898, in rural Spring Grove and lived her entire life in this area. She attended agriculture school in Minneapolis and was an excellent seamstress. She married Alvin Ellingson on March 27, 1926, in the parsonage in Caledonia. The couple farmed in Houston County. He died in 1972. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and its women's groups, and was an honorary member of the Sons of Norway and the Tweeten Hospital Auxiliary. She is survived by nieces and nephews. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Olga Dina Ellingson was November 17, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.