"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Olga Dina Ellingson, 105, of Spring Grove, died November 13, 2003 in Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Olga Sanness was born April 9, 1898, in rural Spring Grove and lived her entire life in this area. She attended agriculture school in Minneapolis and was an excellent seamstress. She married Alvin Ellingson on March 27, 1926, in the parsonage in Caledonia. The couple farmed in Houston County. He died in 1972. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and its women's groups, and was an honorary member of the Sons of Norway and the Tweeten Hospital Auxiliary. She is survived by nieces and nephews. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Olga Dina Ellingson was November 17, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.