"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Olga Dina Ellingson, 105, of Spring Grove, died November 13, 2003 in Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Olga Sanness was born April 9, 1898, in rural Spring Grove and lived her entire life in this area. She attended agriculture school in Minneapolis and was an excellent seamstress. She married Alvin Ellingson on March 27, 1926, in the parsonage in Caledonia. The couple farmed in Houston County. He died in 1972. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and its women's groups, and was an honorary member of the Sons of Norway and the Tweeten Hospital Auxiliary. She is survived by nieces and nephews. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Olga Dina Ellingson was November 17, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.