"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, January 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Olga Dina Ellingson, 105, of Spring Grove, died November 13, 2003 in Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Olga Sanness was born April 9, 1898, in rural Spring Grove and lived her entire life in this area. She attended agriculture school in Minneapolis and was an excellent seamstress. She married Alvin Ellingson on March 27, 1926, in the parsonage in Caledonia. The couple farmed in Houston County. He died in 1972. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and its women's groups, and was an honorary member of the Sons of Norway and the Tweeten Hospital Auxiliary. She is survived by nieces and nephews. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Olga Dina Ellingson was November 17, 2003 in Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Robert Stoskopf officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.