"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emil Ellestad, 96 of Spring Grove died November 15, 2003 at Tweeten Health Services.
Emily Myhre was born Jan. 20, 1907, in rural Spring Grove and was a lifelong area resident. She was baptized and confirmed in Norwegian in Blackhammer Lutheran Church in rural Spring Grove and attended rural schools. She worked for a short time at Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis., and married Neuman Ellestad in October of 1926. They farmed in Wilmington Township and later moved to Spring Grove. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and its women's groups. She also was a 50-year member of the Spring Grove Sons of Norway Lodge. Surviving are two sons, Mervin (Shirley) of Spring Grove and Donald (Marie) of Caledonia; three daughters, Ione (Mervin) Quinnell, Dorothy (Bradlee) Karlsbroten and Norma (Jennings) Johnson, all of Spring Grove; 11 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; a brother, Milton Myhre of Spring Grove and two sisters, Luella Wiemerslage and Palma Holland, both of Spring Grove. She was preceded in death by her husband, three brothers and four sisters. The funeral for Emil Ellestad, was November 19, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Spring Grove, the Rev. Zane Anderson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.