"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
- 1:09:59, Nov 21st 2016 - ESA Doctors - We haven't seen any horses used as emotional support animals, but we do ... [Read More]
- 8:49:14, Nov 19th 2016 - respect - Marion was the most loving woman I have ever known and the strongest. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:26, Nov 19th 2016 - doc - Attitudes like yours are bringing us back into the dark ages again. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kerry Jo Maitland, 57, of Parkersburg, formerly of Lime Springs, died November 18, 2003 at Sartori Memorial Hospital in Cedar Falls, Iowa, of complications of multiple sclerosis.
Kerry Jo Johnson was born April 6, 1946, in Cresco, Iowa, and attended Lime Springs and Crestwood schools. On Dec. 14, 1962, she married John Maitland at her parents’ home in Lime Springs. They lived in Lime Springs until moving to Parkersburg in 1983. In Lime Springs, she was a teachers’ aide; a piano teacher; a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church, where she served as Sunday school superintendent; and a Cub Scout den mother. She was a member of United Methodist Church in Parkersburg and was active in Bible study and Mission Committee. Survivors include her husband; four sons, Mark (Marjorie) of Rochester, John Jr. (Tammy) of Waterloo, Iowa, Brent of Parkersburg and Aaron (Noriko) of Glidden, Iowa; a daughter, Jean (Darrin) Smith of Stewartville; 12 grandchildren; her mother, Bernice (McMaster) Johnson of Lime Springs; and two brothers, Thomas (Barb) Johnson of Swaledale, Iowa, and David Johnson of Lime Springs. She was preceded in death by her father. The funeral for Kerry Jo Maitland was November 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Parkersburg, Iowa, with the Rev. Betsy Piette officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs.