"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kerry Jo Maitland, 57, of Parkersburg, formerly of Lime Springs, died November 18, 2003 at Sartori Memorial Hospital in Cedar Falls, Iowa, of complications of multiple sclerosis.
Kerry Jo Johnson was born April 6, 1946, in Cresco, Iowa, and attended Lime Springs and Crestwood schools. On Dec. 14, 1962, she married John Maitland at her parentsí home in Lime Springs. They lived in Lime Springs until moving to Parkersburg in 1983. In Lime Springs, she was a teachersí aide; a piano teacher; a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church, where she served as Sunday school superintendent; and a Cub Scout den mother. She was a member of United Methodist Church in Parkersburg and was active in Bible study and Mission Committee. Survivors include her husband; four sons, Mark (Marjorie) of Rochester, John Jr. (Tammy) of Waterloo, Iowa, Brent of Parkersburg and Aaron (Noriko) of Glidden, Iowa; a daughter, Jean (Darrin) Smith of Stewartville; 12 grandchildren; her mother, Bernice (McMaster) Johnson of Lime Springs; and two brothers, Thomas (Barb) Johnson of Swaledale, Iowa, and David Johnson of Lime Springs. She was preceded in death by her father. The funeral for Kerry Jo Maitland was November 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Parkersburg, Iowa, with the Rev. Betsy Piette officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs.