"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Allan ‘Yank’ Knutson, 55, of Fountain, formerly of Rochester, died November 16, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born May 7, 1948, in Preston, he grew up in Rochester and served in the Army. On Oct. 4, 1969, he married Janie Petersen at Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church in Rochester, and they were later divorced. He lived in Cohasset, Minn., for 20 years and then in Hill City, Minn., for two years before moving to Fountain five years ago. Mr. Knutson owned and operated a salvage and trucking company. Survivors include seven daughters, Shelly (Jeff) Serich of Cohasset, Pam (Buck) Hammann of Esko, Minn., Sara (Charlie) Panek of Abbotsford, Wis., and Vickey (Jeff) Arvidson, Amie (David) Linn, Jessie Knutson and Lani Knutson, all of St. Cloud; 11 grandchildren; his mother, Betty Knutson of Rochester; a brother, Robert (Kelly) of Rochester; seven sisters, Sharon (Bob) Olson of Deer River, Minn., Donna (Bob) Tilford of Zumbro Falls, Carol (Bob) Christopherson of Hayfield, Joyce Johnson of Kasson, Marilyn Knutson of LeRoy, Cindy (Donald) Langton of Stewartville and Wanda Knutson of Lime Springs, Iowa; and his fiancee, Michele Pierce. He was preceded in death by his father and a brother. The funeral for Allan Knutson was November 22, 2003 at Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church in Rochester, with the Rev. Kevin Sorensen officiating. Burial was in Union Cemetery in Pleasant Grove. Macken Funeral Home in Rochester was in charge of arrangements.