"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Victor E. Boettcher, 88, a retired Wykoff-area dairy farmer, died November 25, 2003 at the Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born June 21, 1915, near Dakota, Minn. He was a farm laborer in the Wykoff area before his marriage to Ruth Jeche on Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. They farmed south of Wykoff until moving to the Ostrander Nursing Home in August 2002. Mr. Boettcher was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff and served on the parochial school board. Survivors include his wife; three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother, Irvin "Pete" (Virginia) of La Crescent; and a sister, Mildred Moldenhauer of La Crescent. He was preceded in death by two infant grandsons, three sisters and five brothers. The funeral for Victor E. Boettcher was November 28, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.