"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
- 1:49:36, Feb 5th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @vikefan1- so what exactly is the argument? Mr. Erding made no unsuppor ... [Read More]
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Victor E. Boettcher, 88, a retired Wykoff-area dairy farmer, died November 25, 2003 at the Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born June 21, 1915, near Dakota, Minn. He was a farm laborer in the Wykoff area before his marriage to Ruth Jeche on Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. They farmed south of Wykoff until moving to the Ostrander Nursing Home in August 2002. Mr. Boettcher was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff and served on the parochial school board. Survivors include his wife; three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother, Irvin "Pete" (Virginia) of La Crescent; and a sister, Mildred Moldenhauer of La Crescent. He was preceded in death by two infant grandsons, three sisters and five brothers. The funeral for Victor E. Boettcher was November 28, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.