"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Victor E. Boettcher, 88, a retired Wykoff-area dairy farmer, died November 25, 2003 at the Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born June 21, 1915, near Dakota, Minn. He was a farm laborer in the Wykoff area before his marriage to Ruth Jeche on Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. They farmed south of Wykoff until moving to the Ostrander Nursing Home in August 2002. Mr. Boettcher was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff and served on the parochial school board. Survivors include his wife; three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother, Irvin "Pete" (Virginia) of La Crescent; and a sister, Mildred Moldenhauer of La Crescent. He was preceded in death by two infant grandsons, three sisters and five brothers. The funeral for Victor E. Boettcher was November 28, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.