"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Victor E. Boettcher, 88, a retired Wykoff-area dairy farmer, died November 25, 2003 at the Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born June 21, 1915, near Dakota, Minn. He was a farm laborer in the Wykoff area before his marriage to Ruth Jeche on Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. They farmed south of Wykoff until moving to the Ostrander Nursing Home in August 2002. Mr. Boettcher was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff and served on the parochial school board. Survivors include his wife; three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother, Irvin "Pete" (Virginia) of La Crescent; and a sister, Mildred Moldenhauer of La Crescent. He was preceded in death by two infant grandsons, three sisters and five brothers. The funeral for Victor E. Boettcher was November 28, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.