"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Victor E. Boettcher, 88, a retired Wykoff-area dairy farmer, died November 25, 2003 at the Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born June 21, 1915, near Dakota, Minn. He was a farm laborer in the Wykoff area before his marriage to Ruth Jeche on Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. They farmed south of Wykoff until moving to the Ostrander Nursing Home in August 2002. Mr. Boettcher was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff and served on the parochial school board. Survivors include his wife; three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother, Irvin "Pete" (Virginia) of La Crescent; and a sister, Mildred Moldenhauer of La Crescent. He was preceded in death by two infant grandsons, three sisters and five brothers. The funeral for Victor E. Boettcher was November 28, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.