"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tarsilla Frances Mulhern, 93, of 207 First St. E., Stewartville, died of a heart attack November 14, 2003 at her home.
Tarsilla Frances Schoeppner was born March 7, 1910, in Templeton, Iowa, and grew up there. She graduated from Sacred Heart Catholic High School in Templeton and from Mankato State College with a degree in business. She then moved to Wykoff and was employed at the Wykoff Bank. On June 20, 1933, she married Lynn Mulhern in Wykoff, and they lived there until moving to Stewartville in 1936. They owned and operated several businesses in Stewartville, including Tarsilla’s Cafe, for more than 30 years. After the cafe was sold in 1972, she was an accountant for the Olmsted County Highway Department until her retirement in 1975. Mr. Mulhern died March 8, 1983. She was a longtime active member of St. Bernard’s Catholic Church and its women’s society, Stewartville Lioness Club, Stewartville Historical Society, Friendly Neighbors Club, Sunshine Card Club and Friends of the Library. Survivors include two daughters, Eunice (Nip) Swenson of Stewartville and Lorna (LaVerne) Jervis of Palmyra, Va.; a son, Harold (Evelyn) of Osseo, Wis.; 14 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren. A daughter and a son preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Tarsilla Frances Mulhern was November 18, 2003 at St. Bernard’s Catholic Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Gregory Havel officiating. Burial will be in St. Bernard’s Cemetery at a later date. The body has been donated to Mayo Medical School.