"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tarsilla Frances Mulhern, 93, of 207 First St. E., Stewartville, died of a heart attack November 14, 2003 at her home.
Tarsilla Frances Schoeppner was born March 7, 1910, in Templeton, Iowa, and grew up there. She graduated from Sacred Heart Catholic High School in Templeton and from Mankato State College with a degree in business. She then moved to Wykoff and was employed at the Wykoff Bank. On June 20, 1933, she married Lynn Mulhern in Wykoff, and they lived there until moving to Stewartville in 1936. They owned and operated several businesses in Stewartville, including Tarsillaís Cafe, for more than 30 years. After the cafe was sold in 1972, she was an accountant for the Olmsted County Highway Department until her retirement in 1975. Mr. Mulhern died March 8, 1983. She was a longtime active member of St. Bernardís Catholic Church and its womenís society, Stewartville Lioness Club, Stewartville Historical Society, Friendly Neighbors Club, Sunshine Card Club and Friends of the Library. Survivors include two daughters, Eunice (Nip) Swenson of Stewartville and Lorna (LaVerne) Jervis of Palmyra, Va.; a son, Harold (Evelyn) of Osseo, Wis.; 14 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren. A daughter and a son preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Tarsilla Frances Mulhern was November 18, 2003 at St. Bernardís Catholic Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Gregory Havel officiating. Burial will be in St. Bernardís Cemetery at a later date. The body has been donated to Mayo Medical School.