"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteūüĎć - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tarsilla Frances Mulhern, 93, of 207 First St. E., Stewartville, died of a heart attack November 14, 2003 at her home.
Tarsilla Frances Schoeppner was born March 7, 1910, in Templeton, Iowa, and grew up there. She graduated from Sacred Heart Catholic High School in Templeton and from Mankato State College with a degree in business. She then moved to Wykoff and was employed at the Wykoff Bank. On June 20, 1933, she married Lynn Mulhern in Wykoff, and they lived there until moving to Stewartville in 1936. They owned and operated several businesses in Stewartville, including Tarsillaís Cafe, for more than 30 years. After the cafe was sold in 1972, she was an accountant for the Olmsted County Highway Department until her retirement in 1975. Mr. Mulhern died March 8, 1983. She was a longtime active member of St. Bernardís Catholic Church and its womenís society, Stewartville Lioness Club, Stewartville Historical Society, Friendly Neighbors Club, Sunshine Card Club and Friends of the Library. Survivors include two daughters, Eunice (Nip) Swenson of Stewartville and Lorna (LaVerne) Jervis of Palmyra, Va.; a son, Harold (Evelyn) of Osseo, Wis.; 14 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren. A daughter and a son preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Tarsilla Frances Mulhern was November 18, 2003 at St. Bernardís Catholic Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Gregory Havel officiating. Burial will be in St. Bernardís Cemetery at a later date. The body has been donated to Mayo Medical School.