"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:41:33, Dec 10th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV 85, I'm still waiting for a reply! Don't tell me you decided to take ... [Read More]
- 8:27:28, Dec 10th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Greetings Mark, I agree with much of your analysis, but to me it's reall ... [Read More]
- 11:49:51, Dec 9th 2016 - Mark Kottman - Conservative or liberal, both sides agree that some changes are needed ... [Read More]
- 6:43:37, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Jen, you really feel that way? Why? You must feel he accomplished somethi ... [Read More]
- 6:32:12, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, It is. I''ll reserve judjement and keep watching. ... [Read More]
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tarsilla Frances Mulhern, 93, of 207 First St. E., Stewartville, died of a heart attack November 14, 2003 at her home.
Tarsilla Frances Schoeppner was born March 7, 1910, in Templeton, Iowa, and grew up there. She graduated from Sacred Heart Catholic High School in Templeton and from Mankato State College with a degree in business. She then moved to Wykoff and was employed at the Wykoff Bank. On June 20, 1933, she married Lynn Mulhern in Wykoff, and they lived there until moving to Stewartville in 1936. They owned and operated several businesses in Stewartville, including Tarsilla’s Cafe, for more than 30 years. After the cafe was sold in 1972, she was an accountant for the Olmsted County Highway Department until her retirement in 1975. Mr. Mulhern died March 8, 1983. She was a longtime active member of St. Bernard’s Catholic Church and its women’s society, Stewartville Lioness Club, Stewartville Historical Society, Friendly Neighbors Club, Sunshine Card Club and Friends of the Library. Survivors include two daughters, Eunice (Nip) Swenson of Stewartville and Lorna (LaVerne) Jervis of Palmyra, Va.; a son, Harold (Evelyn) of Osseo, Wis.; 14 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren. A daughter and a son preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Tarsilla Frances Mulhern was November 18, 2003 at St. Bernard’s Catholic Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Gregory Havel officiating. Burial will be in St. Bernard’s Cemetery at a later date. The body has been donated to Mayo Medical School.