"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna V. Ruesink, 90, of Spring Grove, formerly of Canton, died November 26, 2003 at Tweeten Health Services in Spring Grove.
Edna Vang was born June 26, 1913, north of Canton and graduated from Canton High School in 1932. She worked in the area until the 1940s, when she moved to Portland, Ore. In 1945, she married John L. Tate. He died in 1963. In 1970, she returned to Canton and operated the Canton Variety Store until it closed in 1980 and then was custodian for Henrytown Lutheran and Canton Presbyterian churches for a number of years. In 1973, she married Calvin Ruesink of Canton. He preceded her in death in 1983. She was a member of Henrytown Lutheran Church. Survivors include a son, William Tate of Lenora; four stepdaughters, Mary Ann Fischer of Ionia, Iowa, Virginia Young and Jean Flynn, both of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Sharon Bonwell of Charles City, Iowa; and a sister, Mathilda Maust of Portland. She was preceded in death by a stepdaughter and two brothers. The funeral for Edna V. Ruesink was December 1, 2003 at Henrytown Lutheran Church in rural Canton, with the Rev. Jeff Forbes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.