"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Borghild Rollins, 86, of Mabel, died November 27, 2003 at her home.
Borghild Narum was born Feb. 26, 1917, in Fillmore County to Alfred and Clara (Housker) Narum. She attended Mabel schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1935. On July 25, 1937, she married Royal Rollins. In their 33 years together, they lived in the Mabel, Canton and Prosper areas. He died in 1971. In 1972, she moved into Mabel, where she has lived since. She had worked at the Mansfield plant (now Northern Automotive) in Spring Grove and worked about 15 years in the cafeteria at Mabel-Canton Schools. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and of Mabel Garden Club. Survivors include a son Rodney (Diane) of Preston; two daughters, Marilyn (Arlie) Blexrud of Brownsville, Minn., and Sharon (Don) Larson of Rochester; 14 grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; a brother, Gaylord (Judy) Narum of Mabel; and a sister, Avis Kissinger of Harmony. She was preceded in death by her husband and a brother. The funeral for Borghild Rollins was December 2, 2003 at Mabel United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was at Mabel Public Cemetery.