"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:25:36, May 27th 2015 - waytogo - You r so right kim. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I sat my g ... [Read More]
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Borghild Rollins, 86, of Mabel, died November 27, 2003 at her home.
Borghild Narum was born Feb. 26, 1917, in Fillmore County to Alfred and Clara (Housker) Narum. She attended Mabel schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1935. On July 25, 1937, she married Royal Rollins. In their 33 years together, they lived in the Mabel, Canton and Prosper areas. He died in 1971. In 1972, she moved into Mabel, where she has lived since. She had worked at the Mansfield plant (now Northern Automotive) in Spring Grove and worked about 15 years in the cafeteria at Mabel-Canton Schools. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and of Mabel Garden Club. Survivors include a son Rodney (Diane) of Preston; two daughters, Marilyn (Arlie) Blexrud of Brownsville, Minn., and Sharon (Don) Larson of Rochester; 14 grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; a brother, Gaylord (Judy) Narum of Mabel; and a sister, Avis Kissinger of Harmony. She was preceded in death by her husband and a brother. The funeral for Borghild Rollins was December 2, 2003 at Mabel United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was at Mabel Public Cemetery.