"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:18:20, Aug 4th 2015 - A Parent - What about the 4 kids that have fallen on the icy road already on the way ... [Read More]
- 5:27:13, Aug 4th 2015 - - Yup. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. and why pick Preston, why not ... [Read More]
- 7:36:35, Aug 3rd 2015 - Aspy - Talk about a council full of dumba**es! ... [Read More]
- 1:25:55, Aug 3rd 2015 - kim wentworth - couple of thoughts briefly-1) the point of where someone originates fr ... [Read More]
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Borghild Rollins, 86, of Mabel, died November 27, 2003 at her home.
Borghild Narum was born Feb. 26, 1917, in Fillmore County to Alfred and Clara (Housker) Narum. She attended Mabel schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1935. On July 25, 1937, she married Royal Rollins. In their 33 years together, they lived in the Mabel, Canton and Prosper areas. He died in 1971. In 1972, she moved into Mabel, where she has lived since. She had worked at the Mansfield plant (now Northern Automotive) in Spring Grove and worked about 15 years in the cafeteria at Mabel-Canton Schools. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and of Mabel Garden Club. Survivors include a son Rodney (Diane) of Preston; two daughters, Marilyn (Arlie) Blexrud of Brownsville, Minn., and Sharon (Don) Larson of Rochester; 14 grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; a brother, Gaylord (Judy) Narum of Mabel; and a sister, Avis Kissinger of Harmony. She was preceded in death by her husband and a brother. The funeral for Borghild Rollins was December 2, 2003 at Mabel United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was at Mabel Public Cemetery.