"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Borghild Rollins, 86, of Mabel, died November 27, 2003 at her home.
Borghild Narum was born Feb. 26, 1917, in Fillmore County to Alfred and Clara (Housker) Narum. She attended Mabel schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1935. On July 25, 1937, she married Royal Rollins. In their 33 years together, they lived in the Mabel, Canton and Prosper areas. He died in 1971. In 1972, she moved into Mabel, where she has lived since. She had worked at the Mansfield plant (now Northern Automotive) in Spring Grove and worked about 15 years in the cafeteria at Mabel-Canton Schools. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and of Mabel Garden Club. Survivors include a son Rodney (Diane) of Preston; two daughters, Marilyn (Arlie) Blexrud of Brownsville, Minn., and Sharon (Don) Larson of Rochester; 14 grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; a brother, Gaylord (Judy) Narum of Mabel; and a sister, Avis Kissinger of Harmony. She was preceded in death by her husband and a brother. The funeral for Borghild Rollins was December 2, 2003 at Mabel United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was at Mabel Public Cemetery.