"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Borghild Rollins, 86, of Mabel, died November 27, 2003 at her home.
Borghild Narum was born Feb. 26, 1917, in Fillmore County to Alfred and Clara (Housker) Narum. She attended Mabel schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1935. On July 25, 1937, she married Royal Rollins. In their 33 years together, they lived in the Mabel, Canton and Prosper areas. He died in 1971. In 1972, she moved into Mabel, where she has lived since. She had worked at the Mansfield plant (now Northern Automotive) in Spring Grove and worked about 15 years in the cafeteria at Mabel-Canton Schools. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and of Mabel Garden Club. Survivors include a son Rodney (Diane) of Preston; two daughters, Marilyn (Arlie) Blexrud of Brownsville, Minn., and Sharon (Don) Larson of Rochester; 14 grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; a brother, Gaylord (Judy) Narum of Mabel; and a sister, Avis Kissinger of Harmony. She was preceded in death by her husband and a brother. The funeral for Borghild Rollins was December 2, 2003 at Mabel United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was at Mabel Public Cemetery.