"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arlene Patten, 81, of Felton, Calif., formerly of Harmony, died October 28, 2003, at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz.
Arlene Benson was born Aug. 11, 1922, in Harmony, attended rural Harmony elementary schools, and graduated from Harmony High School. She had lived in the Santa Cruz-Felton area more than 50 years. She attended Cabrillo College and worked in the medical and dental fields until her retirement. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz. Survivors include her husband, Paul Patten; a stepson, Larry Vessel of Arizona; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren; a sister, Karol Sersland of Decorah, Iowa; and a brother, Orel Benson of Harmony. She was preceded in death by a son, five sisters and five brothers. A memorial service for Arlene Patten was held November 9 at First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz, Calif. Burial was in Stateline Cemetery in Harmony.