"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arlene Patten, 81, of Felton, Calif., formerly of Harmony, died October 28, 2003, at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz.
Arlene Benson was born Aug. 11, 1922, in Harmony, attended rural Harmony elementary schools, and graduated from Harmony High School. She had lived in the Santa Cruz-Felton area more than 50 years. She attended Cabrillo College and worked in the medical and dental fields until her retirement. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz. Survivors include her husband, Paul Patten; a stepson, Larry Vessel of Arizona; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren; a sister, Karol Sersland of Decorah, Iowa; and a brother, Orel Benson of Harmony. She was preceded in death by a son, five sisters and five brothers. A memorial service for Arlene Patten was held November 9 at First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz, Calif. Burial was in Stateline Cemetery in Harmony.