"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
- 1:49:36, Feb 5th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @vikefan1- so what exactly is the argument? Mr. Erding made no unsuppor ... [Read More]
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arlene Patten, 81, of Felton, Calif., formerly of Harmony, died October 28, 2003, at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz.
Arlene Benson was born Aug. 11, 1922, in Harmony, attended rural Harmony elementary schools, and graduated from Harmony High School. She had lived in the Santa Cruz-Felton area more than 50 years. She attended Cabrillo College and worked in the medical and dental fields until her retirement. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz. Survivors include her husband, Paul Patten; a stepson, Larry Vessel of Arizona; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren; a sister, Karol Sersland of Decorah, Iowa; and a brother, Orel Benson of Harmony. She was preceded in death by a son, five sisters and five brothers. A memorial service for Arlene Patten was held November 9 at First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz, Calif. Burial was in Stateline Cemetery in Harmony.