"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arlene Patten, 81, of Felton, Calif., formerly of Harmony, died October 28, 2003, at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz.
Arlene Benson was born Aug. 11, 1922, in Harmony, attended rural Harmony elementary schools, and graduated from Harmony High School. She had lived in the Santa Cruz-Felton area more than 50 years. She attended Cabrillo College and worked in the medical and dental fields until her retirement. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz. Survivors include her husband, Paul Patten; a stepson, Larry Vessel of Arizona; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren; a sister, Karol Sersland of Decorah, Iowa; and a brother, Orel Benson of Harmony. She was preceded in death by a son, five sisters and five brothers. A memorial service for Arlene Patten was held November 9 at First Baptist Church in Santa Cruz, Calif. Burial was in Stateline Cemetery in Harmony.