"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rosa Holmen, 95 of Ostrander, died November 27, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived for nine years.
Rosa Claassen was born March 5, 1908, in Fredericksburg, Iowa. In October 1923, she married Elmer Holmen in Austin. Mr. Holmen died in 1977. Mrs. Holmen was a longtime LeRoy-area resident. Survivors include four sons, Don (Thelma) of Dexter, Robert (Donna) of LeRoy, Ken (Barb) of Kasson and Russell of Las Vegas; two daughters, Pearl Kashatka of Salem, Ark., and Betty (Truman) Hadoff of Lanesboro; 19 grandchildren; 43 great-grandchildren; several great-great-grandchildren; a brother, Edward Claassen of Albert Lea; and two half-sisters, Jewell Ruud of Spring Valley and Donna Winkels of Austin. Three grandchildren and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral for Rosa Holmen was December 1, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Thomas Kolden officiating. Burial was in LeRoy Cemetery.