"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
MayBelle F. Doffing, 96, of St. Anne Extended Healthcare, Winona, died December 2, 2003 at St. Anne.
Ms. Doffing was born in Bellingham, Minn. on August 18, 1907 the daughter of George F. and Emma (Gloege) Schuett. She graduated from Browns Valley High School and studied voice and piano at MacPhail School of Music in Minneapolis. On Feb. 11, 1929 she married Karl P. Doffing at the Basilica of St. Mary’s in Minneapolis. A homemaker, with special interests in the field of music; she was active in directing the music and playing the organ in the parishes where she lived, often singing for weddings and funerals. MayBelle was active as a Red Cross volunteer during World War II and was a member of the Travel Study Club in Lanesboro. She is survived by a son, Charles (Mary) Doffing, Winona; a daughter Dolores M. Furo, Paynesville, Minn.; seven grandchildren and sixteen great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and a sister. A Mass of Christian celebration was held on December 5, 2003 in the Chapel of St. Anne Extended Healthcare. Rev. Msgr. Roy Literski officiating. Graveside interment was in St. Patrick’s Catholic Cemetery, Lanesboro.