"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.