"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.