"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.