"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.