"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.