"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
- 12:01:52, Feb 5th 2016 - Okayyyy - What happened to your cousin? This is odd to say the least. ... [Read More]
- 10:38:47, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth Oh, horrors! Hawkeye's right wing twin has emerged from his c ... [Read More]
- 10:26:09, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, Your response is puzzling to me. In your latest posts, you have j ... [Read More]
- 11:18:59, Feb 4th 2016 - - As a school "supporter", I propose you put your money where your mouth is. Are you ... [Read More]
- 12:52:27, Feb 4th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- I believe Hawkeye63 has been to the point in his responses to ... [Read More]
- 11:03:59, Feb 4th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 You have several obnoxious flaws, Hawkeye, that make you an undes ... [Read More]
- 4:34:24, Feb 3rd 2016 - whocarez - Forget political correctness, im a Norwegian in Filmore county. I hope we ... [Read More]
- 11:57:40, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, how is my status as a commentary writer germane to the topics of ... [Read More]
- 7:00:13, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Pastor Grandal, your comments are perfectly appropriate for a minister. Ho ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.