"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
- 10:50:46, May 27th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Time for all of the goldbrickers to get back to work. You know wh ... [Read More]
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Peter Jimmy Pleimling, 72, of Spring Valley, died December 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, in Minneapolis and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On July 2, 1955, he married Louise Blager in Minneapolis. He was a life member of VFW Post 4114 in Spring Valley. Survivors include his wife of Cherry Grove; two sons, Jeffrey (Julie) of Bartlett, Ill., and Michael (Gretchen) of Ham Lake, Minn; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Jerry (Bill) Kulkay of Brooklyn Park, Minn. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Peter Jimmy Pleimling was December 10, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery.