"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Jane Ferguson, 64, of Stewartville, formerly of Chatfield, died December 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Nov. 17.
Mary Jane Pettey was born April 2, 1939, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. On April 5, 1968, she married John Ferguson in Sioux Falls, S.D. Her husband was a carpenter. He died Sept. 2, 1993. Mrs. Ferguson was a homemaker and had been an operator for Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. She lived in Chatfield until moving to Stewartville three years ago. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield and the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly (Dan) Tweite and Micky (John) Briese, both of Stewartville, and Terri Ferguson of Rochester; two sons, Michael of Minneapolis and Tracy of Rochester; and four grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Mary Jane Ferguson was December 10, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.