"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Jane Ferguson, 64, of Stewartville, formerly of Chatfield, died December 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Nov. 17.
Mary Jane Pettey was born April 2, 1939, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. On April 5, 1968, she married John Ferguson in Sioux Falls, S.D. Her husband was a carpenter. He died Sept. 2, 1993. Mrs. Ferguson was a homemaker and had been an operator for Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. She lived in Chatfield until moving to Stewartville three years ago. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield and the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly (Dan) Tweite and Micky (John) Briese, both of Stewartville, and Terri Ferguson of Rochester; two sons, Michael of Minneapolis and Tracy of Rochester; and four grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Mary Jane Ferguson was December 10, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.