"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Jane Ferguson, 64, of Stewartville, formerly of Chatfield, died December 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Nov. 17.
Mary Jane Pettey was born April 2, 1939, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. On April 5, 1968, she married John Ferguson in Sioux Falls, S.D. Her husband was a carpenter. He died Sept. 2, 1993. Mrs. Ferguson was a homemaker and had been an operator for Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. She lived in Chatfield until moving to Stewartville three years ago. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield and the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly (Dan) Tweite and Micky (John) Briese, both of Stewartville, and Terri Ferguson of Rochester; two sons, Michael of Minneapolis and Tracy of Rochester; and four grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Mary Jane Ferguson was December 10, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.