"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
- 9:52:57, Feb 23rd 2015 - unending - I appreciate how you didnt bash closing "big box" stores and their employe ... [Read More]
- 10:19:04, Feb 20th 2015 - doc - Liquor license for Kwik Trip? LMFAO ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Jane Ferguson, 64, of Stewartville, formerly of Chatfield, died December 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Nov. 17.
Mary Jane Pettey was born April 2, 1939, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. On April 5, 1968, she married John Ferguson in Sioux Falls, S.D. Her husband was a carpenter. He died Sept. 2, 1993. Mrs. Ferguson was a homemaker and had been an operator for Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. She lived in Chatfield until moving to Stewartville three years ago. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield and the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly (Dan) Tweite and Micky (John) Briese, both of Stewartville, and Terri Ferguson of Rochester; two sons, Michael of Minneapolis and Tracy of Rochester; and four grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Mary Jane Ferguson was December 10, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.