"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Jane Ferguson, 64, of Stewartville, formerly of Chatfield, died December 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Nov. 17.
Mary Jane Pettey was born April 2, 1939, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. On April 5, 1968, she married John Ferguson in Sioux Falls, S.D. Her husband was a carpenter. He died Sept. 2, 1993. Mrs. Ferguson was a homemaker and had been an operator for Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. She lived in Chatfield until moving to Stewartville three years ago. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield and the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly (Dan) Tweite and Micky (John) Briese, both of Stewartville, and Terri Ferguson of Rochester; two sons, Michael of Minneapolis and Tracy of Rochester; and four grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Mary Jane Ferguson was December 10, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.