"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:41:53, Oct 13th 2015 - Youth - Why not use the money to build something the kids can do, seeing there is not ... [Read More]
- 3:34:09, Oct 12th 2015 - Stupid is as stupid does - I wonder what kind of crooked deal the Village and the cit ... [Read More]
- 11:53:06, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Peggy, you are so far out in left field we would need a telescope to see ... [Read More]
- 11:43:25, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 11:41:59, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 9:42:53, Oct 12th 2015 - Wykoff - I will be moving my child to Chatfield next year. They might as well switch ... [Read More]
- 6:37:19, Oct 12th 2015 - Huh - Harmony enterprise, doesn't have enough money. Lmfao! Have you seen the owners ... [Read More]
- 6:32:47, Oct 12th 2015 - Withya - And the parents act like little kids. They r so disrespectful, and they als ... [Read More]
- 11:12:02, Oct 10th 2015 - Paul Little - Recently a friend challenged me to research what I am told on-line and ... [Read More]
- 10:29:32, Oct 9th 2015 - Mrs. Eyes & Ears - I think that Fountain should change their slogan from "Sinkhole Ca ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Jane Ferguson, 64, of Stewartville, formerly of Chatfield, died December 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Nov. 17.
Mary Jane Pettey was born April 2, 1939, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. On April 5, 1968, she married John Ferguson in Sioux Falls, S.D. Her husband was a carpenter. He died Sept. 2, 1993. Mrs. Ferguson was a homemaker and had been an operator for Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. She lived in Chatfield until moving to Stewartville three years ago. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield and the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include three daughters, Kelly (Dan) Tweite and Micky (John) Briese, both of Stewartville, and Terri Ferguson of Rochester; two sons, Michael of Minneapolis and Tracy of Rochester; and four grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Mary Jane Ferguson was December 10, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.