"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Everett Leslie Main, 81, of Spring Valley, formerly of Ostrander, died December 14, 2003 at Olmsted Medical Center Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Feb. 7, 1922, in Runnells, Iowa to Emory and Mary (Hadsell) Main. On Sept. 3, 1943, he married Eva Bly in Clarks Grove, Minn. Mr. Main farmed in the Ostrander area for more than 30 years. He served on the school board, Bennington Township Board, Spring Valley Mutual Insurance Board, was deacon at the Spring Valley Baptist Church for more than 50 years and in 1996 received the American Hometown Leadership Award. Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Mary Ellen (Jerry) Ray of Tacoma, Wash., Eunice (Al) Mahlum of Spring Valley and Pat (Jim) Pacyna of Rochester; nine grandchildren; a great-grandson; and three sisters, Gladys of Fairbanks, Alaska, Odessa of Longview, Wash., and Hilda (Art) of Juneau, Alaska. He was preceded in death two sons, three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Everett Leslie Main was December 17, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.