"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Everett Leslie Main, 81, of Spring Valley, formerly of Ostrander, died December 14, 2003 at Olmsted Medical Center Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Feb. 7, 1922, in Runnells, Iowa to Emory and Mary (Hadsell) Main. On Sept. 3, 1943, he married Eva Bly in Clarks Grove, Minn. Mr. Main farmed in the Ostrander area for more than 30 years. He served on the school board, Bennington Township Board, Spring Valley Mutual Insurance Board, was deacon at the Spring Valley Baptist Church for more than 50 years and in 1996 received the American Hometown Leadership Award. Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Mary Ellen (Jerry) Ray of Tacoma, Wash., Eunice (Al) Mahlum of Spring Valley and Pat (Jim) Pacyna of Rochester; nine grandchildren; a great-grandson; and three sisters, Gladys of Fairbanks, Alaska, Odessa of Longview, Wash., and Hilda (Art) of Juneau, Alaska. He was preceded in death two sons, three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Everett Leslie Main was December 17, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.