"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Everett Leslie Main, 81, of Spring Valley, formerly of Ostrander, died December 14, 2003 at Olmsted Medical Center Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Feb. 7, 1922, in Runnells, Iowa to Emory and Mary (Hadsell) Main. On Sept. 3, 1943, he married Eva Bly in Clarks Grove, Minn. Mr. Main farmed in the Ostrander area for more than 30 years. He served on the school board, Bennington Township Board, Spring Valley Mutual Insurance Board, was deacon at the Spring Valley Baptist Church for more than 50 years and in 1996 received the American Hometown Leadership Award. Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Mary Ellen (Jerry) Ray of Tacoma, Wash., Eunice (Al) Mahlum of Spring Valley and Pat (Jim) Pacyna of Rochester; nine grandchildren; a great-grandson; and three sisters, Gladys of Fairbanks, Alaska, Odessa of Longview, Wash., and Hilda (Art) of Juneau, Alaska. He was preceded in death two sons, three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Everett Leslie Main was December 17, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.