"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stanley Richard East, 64, of rural Harmony, a longtime area farmer, died December 10, 2003 at his home.
Born March 31, 1939, in Cresco, Iowa, he attended Bristol Grove rural school, graduated from Harmony High School and attended the University of Minnesota. From 1962 to 1964, he served in the Army and was stationed in Okinawa. On July 30, 1966, he married Joan Smith at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Winona. Mr. East farmed in rural Harmony all his life. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Carolyn (Mark) Grotjohn of Stewartville; a son, Jonathan (Michelle) of Rochester; four grandchildren; his mother, Nora East of Harmony; and two sisters, Kathy (Bruce) Ause of Red Wing and Shirley (Rick) Lenz of Fort Worth, Texas. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Stanley Richard East was December 17, 2003 at Root River Church of the Brethren in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.