"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stanley Richard East, 64, of rural Harmony, a longtime area farmer, died December 10, 2003 at his home.
Born March 31, 1939, in Cresco, Iowa, he attended Bristol Grove rural school, graduated from Harmony High School and attended the University of Minnesota. From 1962 to 1964, he served in the Army and was stationed in Okinawa. On July 30, 1966, he married Joan Smith at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Winona. Mr. East farmed in rural Harmony all his life. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Carolyn (Mark) Grotjohn of Stewartville; a son, Jonathan (Michelle) of Rochester; four grandchildren; his mother, Nora East of Harmony; and two sisters, Kathy (Bruce) Ause of Red Wing and Shirley (Rick) Lenz of Fort Worth, Texas. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Stanley Richard East was December 17, 2003 at Root River Church of the Brethren in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.