"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 8th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stanley Richard East, 64, of rural Harmony, a longtime area farmer, died December 10, 2003 at his home.
Born March 31, 1939, in Cresco, Iowa, he attended Bristol Grove rural school, graduated from Harmony High School and attended the University of Minnesota. From 1962 to 1964, he served in the Army and was stationed in Okinawa. On July 30, 1966, he married Joan Smith at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Winona. Mr. East farmed in rural Harmony all his life. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Carolyn (Mark) Grotjohn of Stewartville; a son, Jonathan (Michelle) of Rochester; four grandchildren; his mother, Nora East of Harmony; and two sisters, Kathy (Bruce) Ause of Red Wing and Shirley (Rick) Lenz of Fort Worth, Texas. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Stanley Richard East was December 17, 2003 at Root River Church of the Brethren in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.