"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stanley Richard East, 64, of rural Harmony, a longtime area farmer, died December 10, 2003 at his home.
Born March 31, 1939, in Cresco, Iowa, he attended Bristol Grove rural school, graduated from Harmony High School and attended the University of Minnesota. From 1962 to 1964, he served in the Army and was stationed in Okinawa. On July 30, 1966, he married Joan Smith at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Winona. Mr. East farmed in rural Harmony all his life. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Carolyn (Mark) Grotjohn of Stewartville; a son, Jonathan (Michelle) of Rochester; four grandchildren; his mother, Nora East of Harmony; and two sisters, Kathy (Bruce) Ause of Red Wing and Shirley (Rick) Lenz of Fort Worth, Texas. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Stanley Richard East was December 17, 2003 at Root River Church of the Brethren in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.