"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, November 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marian Lucille Tlougan, 85, of Red Wing, Minn., died December 21, 2003, at Red Wing Health Center in Red Wing.
She was born April 17, 1918, in Florence Township, Goodhue County, Minn., to Frank and Connie (Wold) Huneke. She was raised in Goodhue County, attending school there until the 8th grade. She married Raymond Tlougan on August 8, 1942 in Red Wing. They lived in Lake City and Preston, Minn before being divorced. They had five children. She moved back to Red Wing in 1975. She worked at Busy Bee and Red Wing Cleaners for many years. Survivors include three daughters, Mary (Robert) Benike of Rochester, Elizabeth (Steve) Halvorson of Preston and Rae Ann Johnson of Rochester; one son Allan Tlougan; two step-daughters, Leona (James) Magnuson of Cannon Falls and Rose Moen of White Bear Lake; 21 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Gustav Huneke, one daughter, one step-daughter, Eleanor Bultman, three grandchildren and 2 great grandsons. Mass of the Resurrection will be 11 a.m., January 3, 2004 at Church of St. Joseph in Red Wing with Rev. Thomas M. Kommers officiating. Burial will be in the Calvary Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Bodelson-Mahn Chapel is in charge of arrangements.