"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marian Lucille Tlougan, 85, of Red Wing, Minn., died December 21, 2003, at Red Wing Health Center in Red Wing.
She was born April 17, 1918, in Florence Township, Goodhue County, Minn., to Frank and Connie (Wold) Huneke. She was raised in Goodhue County, attending school there until the 8th grade. She married Raymond Tlougan on August 8, 1942 in Red Wing. They lived in Lake City and Preston, Minn before being divorced. They had five children. She moved back to Red Wing in 1975. She worked at Busy Bee and Red Wing Cleaners for many years. Survivors include three daughters, Mary (Robert) Benike of Rochester, Elizabeth (Steve) Halvorson of Preston and Rae Ann Johnson of Rochester; one son Allan Tlougan; two step-daughters, Leona (James) Magnuson of Cannon Falls and Rose Moen of White Bear Lake; 21 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Gustav Huneke, one daughter, one step-daughter, Eleanor Bultman, three grandchildren and 2 great grandsons. Mass of the Resurrection will be 11 a.m., January 3, 2004 at Church of St. Joseph in Red Wing with Rev. Thomas M. Kommers officiating. Burial will be in the Calvary Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Bodelson-Mahn Chapel is in charge of arrangements.