"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marian Lucille Tlougan, 85, of Red Wing, Minn., died December 21, 2003, at Red Wing Health Center in Red Wing.
She was born April 17, 1918, in Florence Township, Goodhue County, Minn., to Frank and Connie (Wold) Huneke. She was raised in Goodhue County, attending school there until the 8th grade. She married Raymond Tlougan on August 8, 1942 in Red Wing. They lived in Lake City and Preston, Minn before being divorced. They had five children. She moved back to Red Wing in 1975. She worked at Busy Bee and Red Wing Cleaners for many years. Survivors include three daughters, Mary (Robert) Benike of Rochester, Elizabeth (Steve) Halvorson of Preston and Rae Ann Johnson of Rochester; one son Allan Tlougan; two step-daughters, Leona (James) Magnuson of Cannon Falls and Rose Moen of White Bear Lake; 21 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Gustav Huneke, one daughter, one step-daughter, Eleanor Bultman, three grandchildren and 2 great grandsons. Mass of the Resurrection will be 11 a.m., January 3, 2004 at Church of St. Joseph in Red Wing with Rev. Thomas M. Kommers officiating. Burial will be in the Calvary Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Bodelson-Mahn Chapel is in charge of arrangements.