"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marian Lucille Tlougan, 85, of Red Wing, Minn., died December 21, 2003, at Red Wing Health Center in Red Wing.
She was born April 17, 1918, in Florence Township, Goodhue County, Minn., to Frank and Connie (Wold) Huneke. She was raised in Goodhue County, attending school there until the 8th grade. She married Raymond Tlougan on August 8, 1942 in Red Wing. They lived in Lake City and Preston, Minn before being divorced. They had five children. She moved back to Red Wing in 1975. She worked at Busy Bee and Red Wing Cleaners for many years. Survivors include three daughters, Mary (Robert) Benike of Rochester, Elizabeth (Steve) Halvorson of Preston and Rae Ann Johnson of Rochester; one son Allan Tlougan; two step-daughters, Leona (James) Magnuson of Cannon Falls and Rose Moen of White Bear Lake; 21 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Gustav Huneke, one daughter, one step-daughter, Eleanor Bultman, three grandchildren and 2 great grandsons. Mass of the Resurrection will be 11 a.m., January 3, 2004 at Church of St. Joseph in Red Wing with Rev. Thomas M. Kommers officiating. Burial will be in the Calvary Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Bodelson-Mahn Chapel is in charge of arrangements.