"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marian Lucille Tlougan, 85, of Red Wing, Minn., died December 21, 2003, at Red Wing Health Center in Red Wing.
She was born April 17, 1918, in Florence Township, Goodhue County, Minn., to Frank and Connie (Wold) Huneke. She was raised in Goodhue County, attending school there until the 8th grade. She married Raymond Tlougan on August 8, 1942 in Red Wing. They lived in Lake City and Preston, Minn before being divorced. They had five children. She moved back to Red Wing in 1975. She worked at Busy Bee and Red Wing Cleaners for many years. Survivors include three daughters, Mary (Robert) Benike of Rochester, Elizabeth (Steve) Halvorson of Preston and Rae Ann Johnson of Rochester; one son Allan Tlougan; two step-daughters, Leona (James) Magnuson of Cannon Falls and Rose Moen of White Bear Lake; 21 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Gustav Huneke, one daughter, one step-daughter, Eleanor Bultman, three grandchildren and 2 great grandsons. Mass of the Resurrection will be 11 a.m., January 3, 2004 at Church of St. Joseph in Red Wing with Rev. Thomas M. Kommers officiating. Burial will be in the Calvary Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Bodelson-Mahn Chapel is in charge of arrangements.