"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
- 6:25:21, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - Mr. Gudmundson should stick with what he knows best, taking two hour dumps in ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John E. Lowry, 91, of rural Lanesboro, a former administrator in the health field, died December 16, 2003 at his home.
He was born July 11, 1912, in Washington, Iowa, and after leaving Iowa at age 17, lived in Manzanar and San Diego. He later lived in Omaha, Neb., and in Los Angeles, Alhambra, El Cajon and Pine Valley, Calif., before moving to rural Lanesboro 10 years ago. He attended San Diego State University and Lutheran Bible Institute of Minnesota. On Dec. 29, 1942, he married Leonore Anderson at Bethel Lutheran Church in Los Angeles. She is a registered nurse. Mr. Lowry was a member of First Lutheran Church of Highland, Southern California Nursing Home Association and Los Angeles Hospital Association. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Elinar) of Chicago; three daughters, Judith (David) Jore of Roseville, Minn., Ruth (Stephen) Conklin of Orange, Calif., and Lois (Byron) Meline of Wanamingo; and 15 grandchildren. A son, four brothers and three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for John E. Lowry was December 20, 2003 at First Lutheran Church of Highland in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.