"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Joseph Gehling, 83 of Grand Meadow died December 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born September 1, 1920 in Carroll, Iowa to Henry and Regina (Reiling) Gehling. He married Florence Kraus on October 20, 1943 in Roselle, IA. He served three years in the Army Air Corp as a flight engineer during WWII in the Persian Gulf and North Africa. After his military service he returned home to farm in Carroll County, Iowa then moved to Mower County in 1953. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus for 62 years and the American Legion for 59 years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Ronald (Lanna) Gehling of Preston, Marvin (Linda) Gehling and Wayne (Carol) Gehling both of Grand Meadow; a daughter, Elaine (Jim) Hegge of Kewanee, Ill.; 15 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren; a brother and a sister. His parents, three brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral mass for Clarence Gehling was December 24, 2003 at St. Finbarr Catholic Church in Grand Meadow with Father Steve Peterson officiating. Burial was in the St. Finbarr cemetery. Hindt Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.