"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David Clayton Finley, 45, of Yishun, Singapore, formerly of Chatfield, died unexpectedly December 3, 2003, at Singapore General Hospital.
Born July 2, 1958, in Preston, he grew up in Chatfield, graduated from Chosen Valley High School in 1976 and attended the University of Minnesota. On May 16, 1984, he married Rachel Bencily of Singapore, in Mankato. They lived in Faribault and he was employed at Wilson Center until 1990, when they moved to California. While living in San Marcos, Calif., he studied computer engineering at Coleman College. In 1999 the family moved to Singapore, and he was a project leader for Getronics. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Alycia and Stephine, both at home; his mother, Arladene Finley of Rochester; a brother, Terrance of Riverton, Wyo.; and two sisters, Chrystal (Kenneth) Larson of Owatonna and Kelly Knutson of Rochester. His father preceded him in death. Services for David Clayton Finley were held in Singapore. There will be a memorial service at a later date.