"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, January 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David Clayton Finley, 45, of Yishun, Singapore, formerly of Chatfield, died unexpectedly December 3, 2003, at Singapore General Hospital.
Born July 2, 1958, in Preston, he grew up in Chatfield, graduated from Chosen Valley High School in 1976 and attended the University of Minnesota. On May 16, 1984, he married Rachel Bencily of Singapore, in Mankato. They lived in Faribault and he was employed at Wilson Center until 1990, when they moved to California. While living in San Marcos, Calif., he studied computer engineering at Coleman College. In 1999 the family moved to Singapore, and he was a project leader for Getronics. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Alycia and Stephine, both at home; his mother, Arladene Finley of Rochester; a brother, Terrance of Riverton, Wyo.; and two sisters, Chrystal (Kenneth) Larson of Owatonna and Kelly Knutson of Rochester. His father preceded him in death. Services for David Clayton Finley were held in Singapore. There will be a memorial service at a later date.