"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David Clayton Finley, 45, of Yishun, Singapore, formerly of Chatfield, died unexpectedly December 3, 2003, at Singapore General Hospital.
Born July 2, 1958, in Preston, he grew up in Chatfield, graduated from Chosen Valley High School in 1976 and attended the University of Minnesota. On May 16, 1984, he married Rachel Bencily of Singapore, in Mankato. They lived in Faribault and he was employed at Wilson Center until 1990, when they moved to California. While living in San Marcos, Calif., he studied computer engineering at Coleman College. In 1999 the family moved to Singapore, and he was a project leader for Getronics. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Alycia and Stephine, both at home; his mother, Arladene Finley of Rochester; a brother, Terrance of Riverton, Wyo.; and two sisters, Chrystal (Kenneth) Larson of Owatonna and Kelly Knutson of Rochester. His father preceded him in death. Services for David Clayton Finley were held in Singapore. There will be a memorial service at a later date.