"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David Clayton Finley, 45, of Yishun, Singapore, formerly of Chatfield, died unexpectedly December 3, 2003, at Singapore General Hospital.
Born July 2, 1958, in Preston, he grew up in Chatfield, graduated from Chosen Valley High School in 1976 and attended the University of Minnesota. On May 16, 1984, he married Rachel Bencily of Singapore, in Mankato. They lived in Faribault and he was employed at Wilson Center until 1990, when they moved to California. While living in San Marcos, Calif., he studied computer engineering at Coleman College. In 1999 the family moved to Singapore, and he was a project leader for Getronics. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Alycia and Stephine, both at home; his mother, Arladene Finley of Rochester; a brother, Terrance of Riverton, Wyo.; and two sisters, Chrystal (Kenneth) Larson of Owatonna and Kelly Knutson of Rochester. His father preceded him in death. Services for David Clayton Finley were held in Singapore. There will be a memorial service at a later date.