"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David Clayton Finley, 45, of Yishun, Singapore, formerly of Chatfield, died unexpectedly December 3, 2003, at Singapore General Hospital.
Born July 2, 1958, in Preston, he grew up in Chatfield, graduated from Chosen Valley High School in 1976 and attended the University of Minnesota. On May 16, 1984, he married Rachel Bencily of Singapore, in Mankato. They lived in Faribault and he was employed at Wilson Center until 1990, when they moved to California. While living in San Marcos, Calif., he studied computer engineering at Coleman College. In 1999 the family moved to Singapore, and he was a project leader for Getronics. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Alycia and Stephine, both at home; his mother, Arladene Finley of Rochester; a brother, Terrance of Riverton, Wyo.; and two sisters, Chrystal (Kenneth) Larson of Owatonna and Kelly Knutson of Rochester. His father preceded him in death. Services for David Clayton Finley were held in Singapore. There will be a memorial service at a later date.