"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lila ‘Tippy’ Anderson, 80, of Harmony, died December 24, 2003 at home.
She was born Oct. 18, 1923, in Elizabeth, Minn. to Gottlieb and Bergetta (Smith) Fick. As a young woman, she worked as a “Rosie the Riveter” at Lockheed in California during World War II. She married Norman J. Anderson on May 7, 1949, in Rushford. He preceded her in death. After moving to Harmony, she worked 25 years at HECO, sewing canvas tops for pop-up campers. She was an active church member and church volunteer. Survivors include a sister, Mabel; a brother, Eugene; two sons, Larry (Diane) and Michael; two daughters, Deborah (James) Kesel and Karen Anderson; four grandchildren and a great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one grandson, five brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Lila “Tippy” Anderson was December 27, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.