"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lila ‘Tippy’ Anderson, 80, of Harmony, died December 24, 2003 at home.
She was born Oct. 18, 1923, in Elizabeth, Minn. to Gottlieb and Bergetta (Smith) Fick. As a young woman, she worked as a “Rosie the Riveter” at Lockheed in California during World War II. She married Norman J. Anderson on May 7, 1949, in Rushford. He preceded her in death. After moving to Harmony, she worked 25 years at HECO, sewing canvas tops for pop-up campers. She was an active church member and church volunteer. Survivors include a sister, Mabel; a brother, Eugene; two sons, Larry (Diane) and Michael; two daughters, Deborah (James) Kesel and Karen Anderson; four grandchildren and a great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one grandson, five brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Lila “Tippy” Anderson was December 27, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.