"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lila ‘Tippy’ Anderson, 80, of Harmony, died December 24, 2003 at home.
She was born Oct. 18, 1923, in Elizabeth, Minn. to Gottlieb and Bergetta (Smith) Fick. As a young woman, she worked as a “Rosie the Riveter” at Lockheed in California during World War II. She married Norman J. Anderson on May 7, 1949, in Rushford. He preceded her in death. After moving to Harmony, she worked 25 years at HECO, sewing canvas tops for pop-up campers. She was an active church member and church volunteer. Survivors include a sister, Mabel; a brother, Eugene; two sons, Larry (Diane) and Michael; two daughters, Deborah (James) Kesel and Karen Anderson; four grandchildren and a great-grandson. She was preceded in death by one grandson, five brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Lila “Tippy” Anderson was December 27, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.