"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norbert J. Van Der Heyden, 81, of Belvidere, Ill., formerly of Cresco, died December 26, 2003 at Northwoods Healthcare Center in Belvidere following a long illness.
He was born Sept. 21, 1922, in Cresco and served in the Navy from 1944 to 1946. In April 1967, he married Betty Birtwistle in Belvidere. After his military discharge, he worked for Balk Lime and Ready Mix in Cresco, then owned a trucking business in Cresco, and after moving to Belvidere, was employed by Chrysler Corp. for 36 years until his retirement. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church and United Auto Workers Local 1268. Survivors include two brothers, Elmer and Roger, both of Rochester; and a sister, Evelyn Gibbs of Chester, Ill. He was preceded in death by his wife and two sisters. The funeral for Norbert J. Van Der Heyden was December 31, 2003 at Assumption Worship Center in Cresco. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Cresco. Conway Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.