"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norbert J. Van Der Heyden, 81, of Belvidere, Ill., formerly of Cresco, died December 26, 2003 at Northwoods Healthcare Center in Belvidere following a long illness.
He was born Sept. 21, 1922, in Cresco and served in the Navy from 1944 to 1946. In April 1967, he married Betty Birtwistle in Belvidere. After his military discharge, he worked for Balk Lime and Ready Mix in Cresco, then owned a trucking business in Cresco, and after moving to Belvidere, was employed by Chrysler Corp. for 36 years until his retirement. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church and United Auto Workers Local 1268. Survivors include two brothers, Elmer and Roger, both of Rochester; and a sister, Evelyn Gibbs of Chester, Ill. He was preceded in death by his wife and two sisters. The funeral for Norbert J. Van Der Heyden was December 31, 2003 at Assumption Worship Center in Cresco. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Cresco. Conway Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.