"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elwood Wayne Thoreson, 79, of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, died December 25, 2003 at his home.
Born Oct. 21, 1924, in rural Ostrander, to Eddie and Mabel (Johnson) Thoreson. He graduated from LeRoy High School. He married Arlene Eleanor Olson on Nov. 10, 1950, at Saetersdal Lutheran Church. Mr. Thoreson was a retired farmer. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharilyn Ann Thoreson of Spring Valley and Janet LeNor TerBeest of Spring Valley; a son, Allan Keith Thoreson of Lime Springs; three grandchildren; four sisters, Leona Ruble of Austin, Arlene Swenson of Stewartville, Mary Ellen (Gordon) Meyers of Rochester and Joan Thorson of Ostrander. He was preceded in death by two infant sisters. The funeral for Elwood Wayne Thoreson was December 28, 2003 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony, with the Rev. Barbara Finley-Shea officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.