"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elwood Wayne Thoreson, 79, of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, died December 25, 2003 at his home.
Born Oct. 21, 1924, in rural Ostrander, to Eddie and Mabel (Johnson) Thoreson. He graduated from LeRoy High School. He married Arlene Eleanor Olson on Nov. 10, 1950, at Saetersdal Lutheran Church. Mr. Thoreson was a retired farmer. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharilyn Ann Thoreson of Spring Valley and Janet LeNor TerBeest of Spring Valley; a son, Allan Keith Thoreson of Lime Springs; three grandchildren; four sisters, Leona Ruble of Austin, Arlene Swenson of Stewartville, Mary Ellen (Gordon) Meyers of Rochester and Joan Thorson of Ostrander. He was preceded in death by two infant sisters. The funeral for Elwood Wayne Thoreson was December 28, 2003 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony, with the Rev. Barbara Finley-Shea officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.