"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:45:55, May 30th 2015 - doc - SV80, you use your tongue prettier than a $1500 prostitute. Seriously, you must ... [Read More]
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elwood Wayne Thoreson, 79, of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, died December 25, 2003 at his home.
Born Oct. 21, 1924, in rural Ostrander, to Eddie and Mabel (Johnson) Thoreson. He graduated from LeRoy High School. He married Arlene Eleanor Olson on Nov. 10, 1950, at Saetersdal Lutheran Church. Mr. Thoreson was a retired farmer. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharilyn Ann Thoreson of Spring Valley and Janet LeNor TerBeest of Spring Valley; a son, Allan Keith Thoreson of Lime Springs; three grandchildren; four sisters, Leona Ruble of Austin, Arlene Swenson of Stewartville, Mary Ellen (Gordon) Meyers of Rochester and Joan Thorson of Ostrander. He was preceded in death by two infant sisters. The funeral for Elwood Wayne Thoreson was December 28, 2003 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony, with the Rev. Barbara Finley-Shea officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.