"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bobbie Sweigart, 69, died December 17, 2003 at her home in Winston, New Mexico.
Bobbie Hurd was born October 8, 1934 in Harrington, Delaware. She married Isaac William Sweigart on June 11, 1955 in Pennsylvania. Survivors include her husband; two daughters Patricia Bollinger (Michael) of Lewiston and Alfreida Loken of Stewartville; a grand daughter Marcie Buum (Michael) of Winona; a sister Agnes Link of Delaware; and many sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces and nephews. A memorial service for Bobbie Sweigart will be held on January 7, 2004 at the Lewiston Church of the Brethren, Lewiston Minn.