"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emeline C. Stender, 85, of Albert Lea, formerly of Wykoff, died December 28, 2003 at St. Johnís Lutheran Home in Albert Lea.
Emeline C. Hemker was born July 24, 1918, in Pleasant Grove, Olmsted County to Martin and Hulda (Sabatke) Hemker. She attended Stewartville, Chatfield and Wykoff schools and then was a cook at the county home in La Crosse, Wis. On March 25, 1942, she married Raymond Stender in Chicago. She was a homemaker and worked for a number of Wykoff businesses, including Forest Inn. She was a member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church for more than 60 years. Survivors include two daughters, Sandra (Richard) Chapman of Albert Lea and Donna (Steven) Retter of Woodbury, Minn.; six grandchildren; and a sister, Irene (Donald) Lambert of Alexandria, Minn. She was preceded in death by her husband in 1998, a brother and a sister. The funeral for Emeline C. Stender was December 31, 2003 at St. Johnís Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter Sestak officiating. Burial was in St. Johnís Cemetery in Wykoff. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.