"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Grace M. Schorr, 80, of Cresco, died December 27, 2003 at Cresco Care Center.
She was the former Grace Melver. She was active in her church, volunteered in the community, and was a life member and past president of the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include a son, Joe (Marilyn) of Lansing, Iowa; a daughter, Barbara (William) Sheda of Conroe, Texas; five grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; five brothers, Kermit Melver of Shell Rock, Iowa, Carl Melver Jr. and George Melver, both of Cresco, Leonard Melver of Granger, Minn., and Oscar Melver of Lime Springs, Iowa; and two sisters, Ann Balk of Goodell, Iowa, and Wanda Sly of Des Moines, Iowa. She was preceded in death by her husband, Alvin, and five brothers. The funeral for Grace M. Schorr was December 31, 2003 at First Lutheran Church in Cresco. Burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in the spring. Lindstrom Funeral home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.