"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Grace M. Schorr, 80, of Cresco, died December 27, 2003 at Cresco Care Center.
She was the former Grace Melver. She was active in her church, volunteered in the community, and was a life member and past president of the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include a son, Joe (Marilyn) of Lansing, Iowa; a daughter, Barbara (William) Sheda of Conroe, Texas; five grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; five brothers, Kermit Melver of Shell Rock, Iowa, Carl Melver Jr. and George Melver, both of Cresco, Leonard Melver of Granger, Minn., and Oscar Melver of Lime Springs, Iowa; and two sisters, Ann Balk of Goodell, Iowa, and Wanda Sly of Des Moines, Iowa. She was preceded in death by her husband, Alvin, and five brothers. The funeral for Grace M. Schorr was December 31, 2003 at First Lutheran Church in Cresco. Burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in the spring. Lindstrom Funeral home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.