"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:43:19, May 5th 2016 - Paul Little - A recent study shows that people who choose to be anonymous are either a ... [Read More]
- 1:56:56, May 5th 2016 - Combat Veteran - Paul: I'm fairly certain I could have a heated debate with your Veter ... [Read More]
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Grace M. Schorr, 80, of Cresco, died December 27, 2003 at Cresco Care Center.
She was the former Grace Melver. She was active in her church, volunteered in the community, and was a life member and past president of the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include a son, Joe (Marilyn) of Lansing, Iowa; a daughter, Barbara (William) Sheda of Conroe, Texas; five grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; five brothers, Kermit Melver of Shell Rock, Iowa, Carl Melver Jr. and George Melver, both of Cresco, Leonard Melver of Granger, Minn., and Oscar Melver of Lime Springs, Iowa; and two sisters, Ann Balk of Goodell, Iowa, and Wanda Sly of Des Moines, Iowa. She was preceded in death by her husband, Alvin, and five brothers. The funeral for Grace M. Schorr was December 31, 2003 at First Lutheran Church in Cresco. Burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in the spring. Lindstrom Funeral home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.