"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
- 6:55:20, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left In addition please watch your spelling. I ... [Read More]
- 2:38:08, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - I take full ownership of what I wrote. Where did you get the idea that I ... [Read More]
- 12:15:11, Mar 25th 2015 - old farmer - Good job Gabrielle, just a couple extra thoughts. Animals deserve our w ... [Read More]
- 9:18:51, Mar 25th 2015 - luver of all thingss laft - Vikean1 dude don't blame them, take some ownership of wat ... [Read More]
- 11:34:43, Mar 24th 2015 - LOOKonTheBrightSide - Cheer up guys, you're all idiots regardless of political party ... [Read More]
- 11:27:21, Mar 24th 2015 - Jaded - Thanks for turning a teenager's journal project as a springboard for your ow ... [Read More]
- 8:41:18, Mar 24th 2015 - tootsie - I enjoyed your story about your great, great grandmothers Norwegian trunk. ... [Read More]
- 2:20:37, Mar 24th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left. Yes, you have a point. I'm afraid I have ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Grace M. Schorr, 80, of Cresco, died December 27, 2003 at Cresco Care Center.
She was the former Grace Melver. She was active in her church, volunteered in the community, and was a life member and past president of the VFW Auxiliary. Survivors include a son, Joe (Marilyn) of Lansing, Iowa; a daughter, Barbara (William) Sheda of Conroe, Texas; five grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; five brothers, Kermit Melver of Shell Rock, Iowa, Carl Melver Jr. and George Melver, both of Cresco, Leonard Melver of Granger, Minn., and Oscar Melver of Lime Springs, Iowa; and two sisters, Ann Balk of Goodell, Iowa, and Wanda Sly of Des Moines, Iowa. She was preceded in death by her husband, Alvin, and five brothers. The funeral for Grace M. Schorr was December 31, 2003 at First Lutheran Church in Cresco. Burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in the spring. Lindstrom Funeral home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.