"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rodney Duane Norby, 68, of Lanesboro, died December 26, 2003 in Lanesboro.
Born Aug. 28, 1935, in Spring Grove, Mr. Norby grew up in rural Mabel and attended rural schools in the Tawney and Mabel areas. He moved to Lanesboro in 1952. He married Paula Palmer on April 7, 1960, in Scottsville, Ky. Mr. Norby worked as a heavy equipment operator and was a member of Local 49 of the Operating Engineers union for 40 years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Tom of Louisville, Ky., Jeff (Julie) of Lanesboro and Scott (Lisa) of Rochester; four daughters, Janet (Gary) Nimn of Watertown, Wis., Karen (John) Lawstuen and Pat (Mark) Hanson, both of Lanesboro, and Lesa (Kim) Wentworth of Preston; 12 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; his mother, Mildred Adams of Lanesboro; and two brothers, Robert (Susie) Norby of Lanesboro and Rick Adams of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather and a grandson. The funeral for Rodney Duane Norby was December 30, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.