"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rodney Duane Norby, 68, of Lanesboro, died December 26, 2003 in Lanesboro.
Born Aug. 28, 1935, in Spring Grove, Mr. Norby grew up in rural Mabel and attended rural schools in the Tawney and Mabel areas. He moved to Lanesboro in 1952. He married Paula Palmer on April 7, 1960, in Scottsville, Ky. Mr. Norby worked as a heavy equipment operator and was a member of Local 49 of the Operating Engineers union for 40 years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Tom of Louisville, Ky., Jeff (Julie) of Lanesboro and Scott (Lisa) of Rochester; four daughters, Janet (Gary) Nimn of Watertown, Wis., Karen (John) Lawstuen and Pat (Mark) Hanson, both of Lanesboro, and Lesa (Kim) Wentworth of Preston; 12 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; his mother, Mildred Adams of Lanesboro; and two brothers, Robert (Susie) Norby of Lanesboro and Rick Adams of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather and a grandson. The funeral for Rodney Duane Norby was December 30, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.