"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rodney Duane Norby, 68, of Lanesboro, died December 26, 2003 in Lanesboro.
Born Aug. 28, 1935, in Spring Grove, Mr. Norby grew up in rural Mabel and attended rural schools in the Tawney and Mabel areas. He moved to Lanesboro in 1952. He married Paula Palmer on April 7, 1960, in Scottsville, Ky. Mr. Norby worked as a heavy equipment operator and was a member of Local 49 of the Operating Engineers union for 40 years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Tom of Louisville, Ky., Jeff (Julie) of Lanesboro and Scott (Lisa) of Rochester; four daughters, Janet (Gary) Nimn of Watertown, Wis., Karen (John) Lawstuen and Pat (Mark) Hanson, both of Lanesboro, and Lesa (Kim) Wentworth of Preston; 12 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; his mother, Mildred Adams of Lanesboro; and two brothers, Robert (Susie) Norby of Lanesboro and Rick Adams of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather and a grandson. The funeral for Rodney Duane Norby was December 30, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.