"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rodney Duane Norby, 68, of Lanesboro, died December 26, 2003 in Lanesboro.
Born Aug. 28, 1935, in Spring Grove, Mr. Norby grew up in rural Mabel and attended rural schools in the Tawney and Mabel areas. He moved to Lanesboro in 1952. He married Paula Palmer on April 7, 1960, in Scottsville, Ky. Mr. Norby worked as a heavy equipment operator and was a member of Local 49 of the Operating Engineers union for 40 years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Tom of Louisville, Ky., Jeff (Julie) of Lanesboro and Scott (Lisa) of Rochester; four daughters, Janet (Gary) Nimn of Watertown, Wis., Karen (John) Lawstuen and Pat (Mark) Hanson, both of Lanesboro, and Lesa (Kim) Wentworth of Preston; 12 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; his mother, Mildred Adams of Lanesboro; and two brothers, Robert (Susie) Norby of Lanesboro and Rick Adams of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather and a grandson. The funeral for Rodney Duane Norby was December 30, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.