"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rodney Duane Norby, 68, of Lanesboro, died December 26, 2003 in Lanesboro.
Born Aug. 28, 1935, in Spring Grove, Mr. Norby grew up in rural Mabel and attended rural schools in the Tawney and Mabel areas. He moved to Lanesboro in 1952. He married Paula Palmer on April 7, 1960, in Scottsville, Ky. Mr. Norby worked as a heavy equipment operator and was a member of Local 49 of the Operating Engineers union for 40 years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Tom of Louisville, Ky., Jeff (Julie) of Lanesboro and Scott (Lisa) of Rochester; four daughters, Janet (Gary) Nimn of Watertown, Wis., Karen (John) Lawstuen and Pat (Mark) Hanson, both of Lanesboro, and Lesa (Kim) Wentworth of Preston; 12 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; his mother, Mildred Adams of Lanesboro; and two brothers, Robert (Susie) Norby of Lanesboro and Rick Adams of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his father, his stepfather and a grandson. The funeral for Rodney Duane Norby was December 30, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.